KABCOT 2017 - June 3 & 4 Nashville TN

Last edited by GRR884; 03-06-2017 at 03:45 PM.
    Basscat!

2. Banned
    Dinner and meeting at Cherokee Steak House ?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GZ ONE View Post
    Dinner and meeting at Cherokee Steak House ?
    I'm still not sure what the plan is for the dinner. Planning the dinner is the hardest part of this event. Not knowing what the attendance will be makes it extremely difficult.
    Basscat!

I'd like to make it up there for the tournament. We usually go visit family in June. I've eaten at Cherokee several times, great place. Question though, why Old Hickory? I grew up close to Center Hill and my family is still there so I'm biased.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C130 View Post
    I'd like to make it up there for the tournament. We usually go visit family in June. I've eaten at Cherokee several times, great place. Question though, why Old Hickory? I grew up close to Center Hill and my family is still there so I'm biased.
    Local dealer and amount of BCB's in the immediate area.
    Basscat!

6. Member
    2 Months to tournament day. Email your shirt sizes to kabcot@hotmail.com
    Basscat!

7. Member
    Folks...you can reserve your Regional tee shirts in advance by sending your teams names and shirt sizes to kabcot@hotmail.com. Otherwise shirts at registration will be first come first serve on the sizes.

Thanks,
    Gary
    Basscat!

8. Member
    3 weeks and counting...
    Basscat!

9. Member
    We’re just 3 weeks to the 5th annual KABCOT Regional owner’s event on Old Hickory. There is a mandatory tournament registration inside Flippers Bait & Tackle from 4PM to 6PM Friday June 2nd. Only one member of the team needs to be present. Regional tee shirts will be handed out at registration. Entry fee is $120 cash only. Boat numbers will be issued as entries are received. Tournament hours are going to be 5:30AM to 2PM both days. This is a Corp of Engineers ramp and no fee to launch.
    Flipper plans to open at 4AM each day for your last minute tackle needs or those wanting breakfast sandwiches.
    Immediately after the weigh-in on Saturday there will be a social gathering at the tented picnic area right outside Flippers. There will be food, drinks followed by door prizes. This gathering is sponsored by RecLending, PGR Property Services and Sumner County Tennessee Tourism.
    Hope many of you can come fish this BCB Regional Event as well as see what the area has to offer. Nashville is just 30 minutes away.
    2017 Sponsors
    Bass Cat, Mercury Marine, RecLending, PGR Property Services, Riverside Marine, Denali Rods, The Rod Glove, BBG Marine Electronics, T-H Marine, V-T2 Livewell Ventilation Systems, Gator Grip, Worldwide Marine Underwriters, DEKA Batteries, Missile Baits and Bass Boat Saver.
    Basscat!

10. Member
    I'll be coming to KABCOT. I just bought a set of 4 tires for my trailer but only need 3 since it is a single axle. I have an extra brand new tire if anyone needs one for an older trailer with 14" rims.
    It is a
    GOODYEAR
    ENDURANCE
    ST215 /75 R14
    D1 Load Range

Price new is $109
    I'll sell it to a fellow BassCat for $50 and bring it to KABCOT to save you the shipping.
    It would make for a cheap Spare tire!
    Let me know if you want it and I'll bring it with me, if not I'll leave it at home.
    See ya'll at KABCOT in 3 days!
    Ct Ford

11. Banned
    Good luck on finding a place to stay. With the Stanley Cup going on and the CMA Fanfest, Nashville area is absolutely packed with tourists right now.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    Good luck on finding a place to stay. With the Stanley Cup going on and the CMA Fanfest, Nashville area is absolutely packed with tourists right now.
    Those that are coming from out of town made their reservations long before they knew the Predators would be in the Stanley Cup.
    Basscat!