Thumbs Up 2017 F215 pics a test run video!

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...F215-102824147

I came across this advertisement earlier today. The video offers a walk-through of all the compartments, and takes the viewer for a brief test ride. I hope my attempt to post the link worked....not very good at this stuff. Lol.

3. Member
    That looks like a well appointed boat for the price.

4. Member
    I agree. I'm definitely intrigued by them. I'm supposed to be contacting one of their pro staffers about a test ride in a 215, but I've been under the weather for a couple weeks. Now, the dreaded holiday is upon us, so I've been putting it off for now. Hopefully, I'll be back on track in the next few weeks, so I can have some first-hand details to relay to those interested.

5. Member
    I rode in Mike Murphy's last June on Ky Lake out of Paris while we were on vacation. What a ride ! This is as good a boat as your going to find.

6. Member
    I can definitely see them becoming a top contender, but it takes sales to stay afloat in the boat building business. I guess we'll see what happens. John Hunter is the one I'm getting in touch with about a ride in his 215. Just not sure how I feel about a boat ride in January weather...lol.

7. Member
    Sure is a good looking boat