Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Do you have any issues with rods that are already on the deck while fishing, if you need to get in the rod locker for another rod?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbarthelt View Post
    Do you have any issues with rods that are already on the deck while fishing, if you need to get in the rod locker for another rod?
    I have issues with that on regular rod lockers. Falcon will also but the regular rod lockers on them if you request.

I toured plant last week, I saw the boat being developed over last several years, this is a very well made boat and yes they are new but not in industry. This boat is a working mans boat and priced to be. I is still made very well and will match anything out there. The cost add on's that would make it cost more are cut back to common items. like push button dash, you get in Falcon a real easy to service Flip switches that will work or if needed can be made to work. The service of the pumps are easy and the boat overall is very nice. It is not a cheap boat. they really build a great boat. JUST cost less and some see that as cheap ITS NOT its money you can keep.
    JEFF MURRAY USMC
    RANGER Z521C & 15 VERADO PRO 250
    DEEP CREEK LURES and ROSE JIGS
    GREENFISH TACKLE and ALX RODS

4. Member
    I think you all will be pleasantly surprised how functional it is to have those lids open towards the console area instead of flipping up towards the gunwales. Originally, I thought it was weird too. But, after loading & unloading my rods from the rod locker in my garage, without having to step up on the trailer frame and reach around the lid (or get in the boat), it's been very nice! Also, you have plenty of space to push a few to the side and open the lid from the deck if needed. I think its refreshing to see a boat made simple, functional, with quality components, at a price tag that leaves a lot of money in your pocket, or to buy extra accessories! No, none of the 20'+ boats are "cheap" anymore. But if you put this beside a lot of other name brand premium quality boats of similar size with similar features, you're likely going to see a tag 8-10k (or more) less! That buys a lot of gas, tackle, and pays a lot of entry fees! Plus, they ride great, fish great, and are surprisingly fast for as big as they are. You'll be seeing more of these on the water very soon!

5. Member
    These boats just recently caught my eye. I am sure there are none around my area just yet....but when I am ready to settle back into another boat.....I will take my time and look one of these over. Very nice rigs!

6. Member
    Here is one on TFF for a pretty good price imo.

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/...1#Post12149153

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12