Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gcross View Post
    I'm one that wasn't sold on the new hull and had my proven reasons as to why. But I understand the issues I had have been corrected. IMO the old pad/hull was more than fine and with top cap modification more speed would have been there.
    Greg...Trust me you are not the only one but I respect you standing up like you did.

Keith to my knowledge has not claimed any speed increases nor any safety issues so it is merely cosmetic (and I agree sleek)

Quote Originally Posted by J Risco View Post
    That alone would have me considering a new one! The way rods have to be pushed up next to the TM or across the console is a deal breaker for me. a sloped/contoured console that allowed rods to lay next to it nicely so that the space next to the TM pedal was open would be GREAT!

I know this will prob never happen but a removable pass console would be amazing so we could take it out for tourneys. Ive tried to fish from dual console boats and they just get in my way too much, but love the idea of having it for those 90+ mph days
    There is a way to make room for the rods and I will be Modifying Mayhem with the idea I have in mind.

3. Member
    At the end of the day, I will be buying a Stroker old or new one of these days. The wife said my next boat has to be one of Mr. Chub's. LOl

4. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinDawg View Post
    There is a way to make room for the rods and I will be Modifying Mayhem with the idea I have in mind.
    I want to see this.
    LeaLea

Looking forward to seeing it Mike! One day I will own a Stroker and it will probably be an older one to start, hopefully the new one can one day be the only boat I need/want

I would still like to see the new Stroker top cap catch up with modern design functionality wise.
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

6. Member
    I also will have one some day hopefully but i got some ideas also thats why im considering one that needs some TLC so i can play with it and not be out too much.im not too worried about the new pad as long as Chub and his guys roll them out with attention to the little things at the end.

7. Member
    I think it was Jason (outlaw) that post that he averaged around 5mpg in a tournament when he didn't run over 80mph. I don't think that there is another boat out there that can make that claim.

8. Member
    I think 5mpg is very good and I think the Allison can make that claim but I don't think anything else can.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gcross View Post
    I think 5mpg is very good and I think the Allison can make that claim but I don't think anything else can.

You maybe right. Guys with Allisons say they get very good mpg.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassworm1 View Post
    I also will have one some day hopefully but i got some ideas also thats why im considering one that needs some TLC so i can play with it and not be out too much.im not too worried about the new pad as long as Chub and his guys roll them out with attention to the little things at the end.

This is a option for me as well.

11. RIP -April 30,2023
    mine gets 5 gpm all the time

Quote Originally Posted by cbailey View Post
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbailey View Post
    5gpm (grins per mile)

14. Banned
    With this Resurgence of sorts with Stroker wouldnt now be the perfect time to tweak a Cap for 2017 generations? Maybe do what Phoenix did with their older 721 and raise the decks lowering gunnels, It seems a Console change and Step up cooler is also needed....Modular consoles shouldnt be that much work for us Keyboard Bass Boat builders, just a SawZall and some Puddy

15. Member
    It would be nice to have the ramped consoles or raised deck. And the rod locker lids are small but all this talk of redoing the cap.... I dunno... Is this the same crowd that talked Porsche into building a SUV?
    i can put everything I need in the two compartments behind the seats just fine. The front center is for lifejackets and helmets and a net w/ stowable handle.
    Stroker / 250xs
    Triton 180 / 175 pro xs

16. Member
    Once you fish out of a boat with a fisher friendly compartments at your feet, it's hard to accept one giant box in the middle of the deck.
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

I Dunno about that Danny.... I never needed 15 doors just one great organizer underneath the one door and some method of madness and I have OCD

You will always have that "Primary" Compartment where all your tactical stuff will be...Then the rest will be for "now where did i put that thing"

I carry too much again and said I wouldn't Lou makes an Organizer that holds the boxes in place perfectly Love Mine

18. Member
    I Dunno about that Danny.... I never needed 15 doors just one great organizer underneath the one door and some method of madness and I have OCD

You will always have that "Primary" Compartment where all your tactical stuff will be...Then the rest will be for "now where did i put that thing"

I carry too much again and said I wouldn't Lou makes an Organizer that holds the boxes in place perfectly Love Mine
    I can agree with that. I think often times most people carry more tackle than they will ever use.

Can't wait to see some pics of the new STROKER
    2009 Stroker (Frankenstein)

20. Member
    Prairieville, Louisiana / Zolfo Springs, Florida
    May be some surprises coming with the 2017 Stroker!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast