Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I did raise the lid. To keep the extension level with the existing deck the starboard compartment lid had to be raised.
    Hi Mike.

2. Member
    I realize your thread is aging, but did you line the inside of the extension with carpet? If so, do you have any moisture problems due to the lack of ventilation? I need to redo my deck extension because the inside is carpeted and the moisture buildup on the carpet is beginning to rot the wood. Just curious if you not have a moisture issue after building your deck?

3. Member
    The floor of the deck extension is carpeted as I installed the new carpet before deciding to do the extension. The walls inside the extension are not carpeted, nor is the underside of the lid. No rot or mold/mildew issues so far but I do let it air out anytime it gets damp inside. Plus anytime I have the cover on the boat I have a box fan running 24/7 and the lids propped open a little. On sunny, warm days I'll open all the lids and let the sun shine in lol. So far, no issues.
    Hi Mike.

Carpet looks good. Reminds me of a Tri hull Monarch I use to fish in that a buddy owned. He added a side rod storage compartment and deck lid as well. That little boat would boogie and scoot across the water. He had the Sherriff out on the delta clocking him at over 70 mpr. He scared me in that thing. It was too fast
    '94 Charger Foxfire 180VF '96 Suzuki DT150S BASS

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Bass Fool View Post
    He had the Sherriff out on the delta clocking him at over 70 mpr. He scared me in that thing. It was too fast
    This is an 8 year old thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    This is an 8 year old thread.
    Thanks Les U Da Bom
    '94 Charger Foxfire 180VF '96 Suzuki DT150S BASS

Old thread but new to me! Looks great! I fell in the hole of my team partners Champ 203 until he made an extension. You’ll enjoy that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12