Thread: 1987 CAJUN

1987 CAJUN

I JUST GOT 1987 CAJUN ALL NICE AND NEW SEA CAST STRINGERS AND TRANSOM 150 YAMAHA 125 DOCUMENTED HOURS ON IT BUT CANT FIND MUCH INFO ABOUT IT OTHER THEN COMPANY OUT F BUSINESS CANT FIND PARTS OR ANYTHING VERY FRUSTRATING DONT KNOW MODEL OR ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THEN OWNER HISTORY AND MAINTENANCE HISTORY ANYWAY HAVE A BLESSED DAY
    BRADY
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brady
    FIRE FIGHTER/MEDIC
    20 YEARS
    CENTRAL FLORIDA

Looks like a very clean rig! Is the trailer aluminum or galvanized? (hard to tell from pics). Even has back-up lights installed?
    Nice!
    Mastercrafters was the original builder. Parts are tough, but there are some that pop up on ebay. What exactly are you needing?

3. Member
    Looks a lot like my Paul Elias which is an 89 but it has two consoles, this one has one. Hull design in front looks just like mine.

4. Member
    Welcome. You have found the single largest collection of Cajun owners on the net. What is the length of your boat?
    That is a super nice trailer.
    What kind of info you looking for?
    William "Bill" Kyte
    Waldorf, MD
    2018 Shenadoah Kerr lake BFL Co-angler Champion

2020 Ranger 520L Evinrude G2 250HO

I love my Cajun 91 Rajin Cajun. The only drawback is the length 17.6 but anymore it wouldn't fit in my garage.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Jim
    1991 17 ft Ragin Cajun
    150 Evinrude Intruder

6. Member
    what part of central florida are you from, I also just bought my first Cajun 1990 with a 100 hp merc. new this type of boat cant wait to get her in the water

7. Member
    I believe that is a Ricky Green Fishing Machine

8. Member
    I believe that is a Ricky Green Fishing Machine. I have an 84 model and LOVE it. I totally restored mine.

9. Member
    ok so i just figured out how to respond to these messages .didnt even know i had any messages .so sorry guys i thought i would get something in my email. anyway, I'm in Volusia County area. and yes it is a Ricky green fishing machine, alum trailer completely was redone.it is 18+ feet . since my original purchase date. i have added a new trolling motor,6" Atlas hydraulic jack plate, helix 9 and Garmin,led lighting to deck new pedestal seating/ still waiting to gett clear coat done everyone wants to rob me in doing it. but love my cajun
    Brady
    FIRE FIGHTER/MEDIC
    20 YEARS
    CENTRAL FLORIDA