in-line fuse blade 10' gen 1

Blew an in-line fuse during a tourney last Saturday. Fortunately it happened half an hour before check in time.

Newbie question.....will any 40amp fuse work? I got some from the auto store and wasn't sure if it needed something specific (like marine grade, etc).

Thanks in advance!

2. Member
    My Gen 2 came with a reset fuse... but the bottom line is that you can use any type of fuse so long as it's rated for the voltage and amperage you're using; it's only the fuse's housing that needs to be rated for the specific use (outdoor, marine, weatherproof, waterproof, etc. should all work).

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psygnal11 View Post
    My Gen 2 came with a reset fuse... but the bottom line is that you can use any type of fuse so long as it's rated for the voltage and amperage you're using; it's only the fuse's housing that needs to be rated for the specific use (outdoor, marine, weatherproof, waterproof, etc. should all work).
    Thank you sir!

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierisu View Post
    Blew an in-line fuse during a tourney last Saturday. Fortunately it happened half an hour before check in time.

Newbie question.....will any 40amp fuse work? I got some from the auto store and wasn't sure if it needed something specific (like marine grade, etc).

Thanks in advance!
    The 10' BLADES require a 40amp inline fuse