Talon stuck down

Any one have this problem? Now it's like there is no power to it. When it was stuck down I would hit the button and you would hear a click but nothing would happen. Now no led lights will light up. The fuse is good as well . Any help would be great thank you

2. Member
    I had this issue and had the quick disconnect plug. It got corroded and not enough electricity would flow through the wires. Check all wires for corrosion.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabela10 View Post
    I had this issue and had the quick disconnect plug. It got corroded and not enough electricity would flow through the wires. Check all wires for corrosion.
    I did check the quick disconnect and cleaned them without any luck, kind of stumped. Thanks for the reply though

Stuck down with proper power should beep three times as a fail... When I had that happen I rocked the boat left right till it loosened up. Other than that idk

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    Stuck down with proper power should beep three times as a fail... When I had that happen I rocked the boat left right till it loosened up. Other than that idk
    I didn't hear any beeps, and now it's like there is no power to the talon, everything is still hooked up, fuse is good. I'm at a lose.

6. Member
    Check the actual voltage at the talon with a meter. I could see why your at a loss until you see the voltage when trying to run it up or down. That will start the troubleshooting process. You could see 12vdc but when you raise or lower it will go to nothing which means bad connection. Had a guy punch his power cable with the tilt bracket but didn't cut the outer wire case.

7. Member
    I ended up doing some testing with the quick connects and replaced one, works great. Thanks cabela10, and bronzeback for the ideas