Thread: PATOKA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur311 View Post
    Thats funny you mentioning the goose. That bird owns the back of Painters. Too funny!
    Ha, that goose rules the roost back there, locals drive over to feed it.......pretty cool!

2. Member
    I threw it a cheese cracker when I was back there a couple weeks ago & it turned its nose up at it. It followed me from the time I fished under the bridge going in until the time I fished back out from under there. Wouldn't follow me any further out though. Was pretty cool.

The goose followed me around in the parking lot after I got out of the water a couple weeks ago. I tried to teach it to wipe my boat down, but it wasn't interested. Since we've all met the goose, I guess we should name it.
    Steve Sendelweck
    Phoenix 920/Mercury 250 ProXS

4. Member
    We hosted my wife's family Christmas at our house this past weekend, will be doing my family on Christmas eve then the weather is calling for 60's on Sunday, if the rain holds off it my be a first for me.......fishing on Christmas!

5. Member
    We are off on Monday also. I saw last night it is supposed to be 68 on Monday. Guess what Ill be doing Monday?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123