150XL 4S sn 2b205764 2016

Hi all
    I saw an article about an Mercury Mobile App for engine data to display on your mobile device through blue tooth or wifi, can't remember which now. I looked for the app and more info on this, but could never find any more info. What ever happened to this idea? I would like the vessel view data, but looks like the only way and most exspesive by the way is the vessel view box and the adapter to the NEMA net work to my HDS Gen3 Lowrance unit.
    One more question, I see a small wire pig tail on the left side of the motor labeled "block pressure", is the for water pressure?
    Thanks
    CH
    PS
    This is for Don, what would it take to get vessel view up and running, with water temp and pressure?
    CH

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    There's a fellow named Chris King that's working on something like this... suspect it will be available in the coming months. Pretty slick!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Thanks for the reply. I'll be looking forward to it. In today's tech environment it makes a lot of sense.
    CH