Anyone looking for an awesome camping destination?

My wife and i just got back from a week at Topsail Hill Preserve State Park in Santa Rosa Beach, Fl. What a trip! To say this park is first class is an understatement. All sites are fairly secluded and full hookups include cable tv. The park also has nearly four miles of their own beach with access by an hourly tram if you so desire.Not to mention plenty of hiking/bike riding trails. Topsail is equal distance to Sea Side and Destin, so great restaurants are plenty as well as plenty of other things to keep you busy. We just took advantage of the beach and tried to get plenty of R&R! The attached pics don't do the park justice, but it was great!

2. Member
    Wowowowowowowow, looks FABULOUS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    Wowowowowowowow, looks FABULOUS!!!!!
    Hands down the best camping trip I've ever been on. There's talk in my household about making it a yearly trip!

4. Member
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

5. Moderator
    Been there several times. Camped a couple abs last few times we stayed in the cabins. Love it there!

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Great thread, if anyone is ever looking for good a park on Table Rock lake I would recommend Baxter State Park or Brushy Creek. Both have great water spots and close drive to Kimberlin City which has about everything you would need for the basics

Nice and I'm not that for away

98 Bullet 20XD
    225 Pro Max