2016 115 hp Pro Xs 4 stroke engine cover?

Ive got a 2016 Merc 115 XS 4 stroke, Id like to get a cover for it for storage reasons. I bought a Merc cover that stated "115hp 4 stroke, but its for the 'regular" 4 stroke. Doesn't fit right, too tight on top and is bunched up. Do they have a cover for this engine?
    Thanks

2. Member
    As far as I know the ProXS version is the same as my standard 2015 115hp. The cover you have may be for the previous model
    115hp 4strokes.

3. Member
    That maybe true Lowrider, it may have been for a older model 115hp. I returned the cover anyway.. I'd like to know for sure though before I buy another one and get one that fits.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Please see the Forum Announcements, and be sure to provide the REQUIRED info when posting. Thanks!

The MERC8185 should be the correct cover- appears to be out of stock currently.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor