595 or 625 rough water ride?

Hello guys. I've never had the chance to ride in one of these newer Blazers. How do they handle in rough conditions...like 3-4' rollers? I really like the new layout, just wondering how they ride. Thanks.

2. Member
    I really want to know more about the 625. Just not much info out there on the ride quality and overall fishability. Love the looks though.

3. Member
    My 595 rides great for a 19.6 boat.It rides better than the Skeeter ZX 200 I had ,Plus the 595 & 625 boats fish better than than the 202 & 210 models IMO.

4. Member
    That's encouraging information. I'm glad to hear some feedback.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    I would love to tell you but I'm bias... but I can put you in touch with some 625 owners that would be glad to tell you all about it. We have a dealer that sells Triton, Pheonix, Ranger and Kkeeter... Call Toho Marine and Outdoors in Kissimmee, FL and ask them.
    Scott Scarboro
    Blazer Boats Inc.

6. Member
    I wonder if they can tell me if there's a 625 anywhere around Missouri. Would love to see one in person.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billydonwon View Post
    I wonder if they can tell me if there's a 625 anywhere around Missouri. Would love to see one in person.
    Me as well. They are slick boats to say the least. Would love to see one in person.

8. Member
    Just had my first ride in a 625 this weekend! Wind was blowing really good so it was a good test for rough water ride and i was very impressed! Not only do they look great they are fast have a great rough water ride and dry ride also.

9. Member
    Good to hear. The 625 sounds better all the time.

10. BBC SPONSOR
    A good friend of mine that I fish a lot of tournaments has one and I also had the good luck to be able to use one for a couple of months. I can tell you I have been nothing but impressed with both the boat and the company as a whole. They are faster than most, running high 70's to low 80's depending on load and conditions. They also handle rough water extremely well, they land soft, and really don't beat you up at all. This was my biggest concern before driving one but my concerns proved to be completely unfounded. There is a ton of storage, and more than enough deck space for two people to fish or flip from the front deck. I can say that if I was in the market to be buying one I would definitely put this boat above a lot of others that cost quite a bit more!

11. Member
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I've been interested in these boats since the 625 first debuted. It's just hard to find one in my neck of the woods.

12. Member
    I was a 625 owner and loved the boat great ride and speed and very good looking boats. Outstanding customer service

13. Member
    I have the 595, really love this boat. Great ride and speed, even in rough water. If anyone in northeast florida would like to take a ride sometime just let me know.

14. Member
    Pensacola is not too long of a drive. I made the 9hr drive (one way) to pick up my rig. You will definitely be impressed with the customer service. Above all youll love ur Blazer

15. Member
    Toho marine has one decked out

16. Banned
    This thread just got pulled from the dead haha.