Thread: Got in 18 today

Got in 18 today

Went and shot a 18 station sporting clays course with a buddy, shot a 76/100 which for the first time this year I thought was ok.

He lives next to a golf course, decided to go play 9, and ended up playing 18 holes. Shot a 95, which aggravated me. Got off to a bad start, but did get par on 5,6,7 missing a birdie putt by 2" on a par three. Started the back off with 5 pars, and then went to hell. Hit my best drive on 18, and then a horrible second and third shots. Oh well, was a great way to spend a sunday afternoon on a beautiful day.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

2. Member
    You sure you didn't play that we'll due to a tired shoulder? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jc1992 View Post
    You sure you didn't play that we'll due to a tired shoulder? Lol
    Nah, I've been shooting in the 90's for the last year and half. Usually I get on par runs, mix in some birdies, but blow up on a few holes and kill myself. Today I started getting quick on the back swing, and took me 3 holes to realize I was doing it. 18 I actually hit the drive too good, as the fairway starts a side hill/downhill run. Which is exactly where my ball landed, should have hit a 3 wood in retrospect, just hadn't been hitting long drives most of the day.

Shoulder is hurting for sure after 100 shots, never could get the gun to sit comfortable all day.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

4. Member
    [QUOTE=cubswin;7701254]Nah, I've been shooting in the 90's for the last year and half. Usually I get on par runs, mix in some birdies, but blow up on a few holes and kill myself. Today I started getting quick on the back swing, and took me 3 holes to realize I was doing it. 18 I actually hit the drive too good, as the fairway starts a side hill/downhill run. Which is exactly where my ball landed, should have hit a 3 wood in retrospect, just hadn't been hitting long drives most of the day.

Shoulder is hurting for sure after 100 shots, never could get the gun to sit comfortable all day.

Yeah that sucks but sure beats the hell oUT of working.