Falcon bass boat feedback?

I, personally, am quite intrigued by these new boats. I think I speak for many others, too. A 21+ footer for the price of everyone else's 19-19.5 footers!?!?!? I find the wide beam and huge decks very appealing. The graphics are very simple, but I find it somewhat refreshing. I'm tired of the trend towards busy, tribal-tattoo-like swishes and swooshes.

Anyway, I'd like to hear, or better yet see, how people feel about the performance of these new rides. All input is appreciated, but I, for one, really want to see some videos of this thing in action. Videos offer much information that can only be trumped by real-life, firsthand experience.

So, anyone that has been for a test drive/ride...
    • how does it ride in rough water...tournament blastoff "mess", barge/cruiser wakes, 3-4' wind rollers
    • how does it handle? Turns, response to trim, chine walking tendency
    • how does it run? Holeshot, top speed, load carrying ability, lift
    • how does it fish? Stability at rest, response to troller, etc

Sorry for the long post. I'd just like an accurate account of this interesting new boat. If they are a nice rig, I want to see them succeed...give the average Joe a chance to get into a big bass rig. Any feedback, guys?

2. Member
    Surely someone has had a chance to put a new Falcon boat through its paces....

3. Member
    There are a few out there, but will be more. C&O marine had one of the first ones and they wrote a nice review on it. I'm sure there will be others soon to come along and give you feedback. I'm excited about the new 205 and plan to go drive one in the next couple months.

4. Member
    Thanks for the reply. I am also anxious to learn more about the 205.