Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Member

Re: 1996 Pro Craft 185 DC (ProcraftMike)

Thank you,

This boat should be named "wifes worst nightmare", as you can tell she just LOVES this boat

I will post more next week

Modified by behmer at 9:55 PM 5/3/2005

Modified by behmer at 9:57 PM 5/3/2005

Modified by behmer at 9:59 PM 5/3/2005

[B]2009 Skeeter 20i Yamaha 250 HPDI

2. Member

Re: 2005 SP 210 DC

Picked up my new boat yesterday.

Modified by katyag at 5:42 PM 3/21/2005

Modified by katyag at 4:30 AM 9/15/2005

3. Member

Re: 2005 SP 210 DC (katyag)

Good looking boat,,,,,Do you wanna trade?????

Good looking

[B]2009 Skeeter 20i Yamaha 250 HPDI

4. Member

Re: 2005 SP 210 DC (behmer)

Not quite yet, I haven't even put it in the water.

5. Member

Re: 2005 SP 210 DC (katyag)

You are gonna love that boat..... Very nice.

1997 Procraft 205 Pro
    1997 225 EFI Merc

6. Moderator

Re: 2005 SP 210 DC (RainyBass)

NICE RIDE!!!!!!!!!!

7. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Sweet ride Katyag!!

8. Member

Re: Pro Craft Boat Pictures (Todd Hamilton)

Todd, I have a 04 SuperPro, with the 225 Opti, what kind of set up have you been running on your previous rigs. Prop size, jackplate height, etc. what kind of speed and hole shot are you looking at?

9. Member

Re: Pro Craft Boat Pictures (I"m a Kajon Me Yah!)

On my 04 I had the 25 pitch tempest, I am unsure what the Jackplate height was on this one, but it was set right from the beginning. The speed on this was 71 at best on the GPS. The 05 that I have is running the 26' tempest. It is set too high on the Jackplate. My GPS was not working properly so I just got that fixed. So I ran the boat and only got to 62 before hitting the limiter. So I have dropped the plate 1/2 inch. I didn't run her this weekend since we fished out of dad's 200 in our tourney. I hope to test it this week or this weekend to see what that did. If the results aren't good then I will move accordingly. I will get a measurement for you on the pad. The 26' is the better of the 2 props, but I will have to get it set properly before I get better #'s. As far as hole shot the 26 is a little better than the 25. I will keep you updated. What is your set-up?

10. Member

Hi Folks,

Finally got around to taking some pics of my rig. Sunday was a pretty day, the boat and truck were relatively clean, and we were headed to Lay to play for a little while........

Keep it between the stumps!

11. Member

Re: Pro Craft Boat Pictures (dixieplowboy)

Nice Boat & Truck DixiePlowBoy! hey you were smart to hit Lay on Sunday! 500+ boats on Saturday is nuts!

12. Member

Yep....we were tempted to go Saturday - but then I remembered that Marks tourney was going on - that had to be a lot like navigating in a blender....lol....

I heard there was an accident Sat. Morning. I read in the paper that a team launched somewhere else and was navigating via GPS in the fog and ran up on the bank..... Dude, I was raised on Lay and I won't run it when I can't see.... Tourney was delayed 2 hours because of the fog...

Good news is that local anglers won it....A guy from Jemison and his partner was from Helena... I wonder what they were throwin'....and where.....lol.... 5 fish 19+ lbs..

"Keep it between the stumps"......

13. Member

It was a 3 hour fog delay. We got to our first spot @ 9:30. There was a boat that ran through the woods. I saw Larry Nixon that morning and he said all he saw was a motor out of the woods. There was also a boat that sank right by the launch. He couldn't get it to the trailer quick enough. I heard that the winners were flipping piers near spawning grounds. I know several folks caught sight fish. We fished a few, but couldn't get em to eat!!

14. Member

Three hours?? Man that sucks! Guess you had plenty of time to rig up everything....lol....

What happened to the boat that sank? Did the owner just forget to put in the plug, or did he have some other problem?

Did anybody win the skeeter?

15. Member

Yep. I started taking off the topwater and changing them to worms :) !! I am unsue what happened. I think he had the plug in. I head that he had had some work done on it earlier that week. Not sure if that caused it? Anyway he left it there over night and got there and saw it was riding low! Man what a sinking feeling(no pun intended). Not a good way to start your tournament day with your boat sinking and you swimming to another boat!

The draw prize 20 Skeeter was given out. However the first boat that won it had already left. Man that must stink!!! The winners of the tourney were not in a Skeeter. The 100,000 casting contest from Diawa was not won either. Still a cool tourney. Were else can you fish against VanDam, Swindle, Horton, BlingBling, Reese, Nixon, Brauer, etc and not be in a pro tourney!

16. Member

Nice rig Dixie. Looks pretty close to my Aggie maroon!

17. Member

Re: Pro Craft Boat Pictures (katyag)

Thanks katyag.....

Yeah - it's real close.....

I'm an Auburn fan though - My "friends" tell me that she's "Crimson and White" though...........haha....the Losers!

"Keep it between the stumps".....

18. Member

new one

Hey Guys just got this one on monday 2002 procraft 210

19. Member

Re: new one (outlaw paintball)

Good looking boat, based on what I can tell from such a small pic Other than white, which even I'm smart enough to recognize, what are the colors? I was on Lake Georgetown all weekend. Could have used your help finding a few fish in your part of the world.

20. Member

Re: new one (katyag)

Im not sure how to make a bigger picture i think i may have to go into photoshop and make it bigger......Hey me and you need to meet up one of these days and do some fishing!I dont fish Georgetown much i try to fish Decker, But im up to trying anything.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast