I've been back and forth between the Ranger REATA 1850 and the Nitro Z7 Sport for a couple weeks but think I'm finally about ready to buy the Nitro. I'm ok giving up a little quality for $20,000 I'm saving, but with 3 young children I don't want the construction or safety to be one of the areas I compromise. I originally posted in the Nitro forums but was told I may get more feedback over here.

So I've never fished out of or known anyone that owned a Nitro. What do ya'll love about yours? Where are they lacking? What are a few must have upgrades? A big one for me is how is the hull? Tough and durable? Run the boat through lay downs and stumps while trolling or banging into one occasionally idling through a cove? Anyone cracked their hull through normal use? I'd love any feedback at all, the more the better.

I could probably think of a hundred more questions but I'll just leave it there for now. This will be my first boat to purchase so I'm just nervous and want to get it right the first time. Thanks everyone.