Thread: Big Bobcat

Big Bobcat

My wife and I along with another couple were golfing on a coarse by upper Norris lake Sunday and had this small deer come running at us on while we were all getting ready to T off. It finally ran into the brush right in front of us. We thought this was interesting when just a few moments later this large bobcat goes strutting across the fairway a little farther out.....was pretty cool. Lucky deer.

Most people won't get to see some the stuff we get to see on the course or on the lake early. That's pretty neat.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

I was on the course a week ago. I must have been crazy as it was blazing hot out with air you can wear humidity, I suppose the good thing was there was nobody else out LOL. It was around noon, I'd already seen a few does running around a little earlier on the course. I pull up to the 14th tee, am messing with clubs in the bag trying to decide what to hit when I turn around and on the other side of the tee box is an 8 pointer, in velvet, just standing there watching me. If I had my bow I don't have a pin set up for a deer that close. We stood there and stared at each other and then he just trots down the fairway, turns, looks at me again for awhile as I teed off then trotted off.