Thread: Any words on?

Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar

Any words on?

Nvda? Looks like the new tesla or at least in the initial stages... Thoughts????

2. Member
    Chart looks awesome, got to wait for some kind of pull back to get in. IMO

3. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I'm agreeing. Trying to find some stuff in the 5 dollar range to play with.

4. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    How big of a dip do you guys look for?

5. Derek McCullough
    Can be a fun game until you eat chit! lol I bought a handful of SWHC(Smith and Wesson) back when it was LOW, I think I bought at 4.50 and it's hovering around 30 last time I checked. One I had been watching and finally pulled the trigger on in the spring was CLF, it's doubled since then but who know's where it will go from here. Best thing you can do is read up on the unknowns and when you see something like what happened to the gun industry, have some money sitting ready sitting around to take advantage of it.

6. Derek McCullough
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    Nvda? Looks like the new tesla or at least in the initial stages... Thoughts????
    It's at an all time high...back in Feb would have been great time but not now.

7. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by derek81 View Post
    Can be a fun game until you eat chit! lol I bought a handful of SWHC(Smith and Wesson) back when it was LOW, I think I bought at 4.50 and it's hovering around 30 last time I checked. One I had been watching and finally pulled the trigger on in the spring was CLF, it's doubled since then but who know's where it will go from here. Best thing you can do is read up on the unknowns and when you see something like what happened to the gun industry, have some money sitting ready sitting around to take advantage of it.

I have vista outdoors, smith and Wesson and ruger on my watch list, with elections coming, vista looks like a good buy and smith isn't too shabby either

8. Member
    Just me but I'd wait for SWCH to get back into teens before buying. I too got in it in the $9-10 range and got out when I made money.

9. Member
    Also look at TASR

10. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by merc123 View Post
    Also look at TASR
    Thanks merc

11. Member
    PullbackS, i use the fibanacci retracements, check em out. Use them for "stop losses" too.

12. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    How big of a dip do you guys look for?
    I like to see market wide sell offs and plenty of fear. Along with chart technicals like moving avgs and support levels.
    Thanos was the hero

13. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    You talking like last Friday dips? Or like 2008 dips?

14. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    You talking like last Friday dips? Or like 2008 dips?

Depends on timeframe. I usually only daytrade but use a service/software that helps with market internals/data. So I might use a drop like Fridays for quick long looking for a bounce or I might use todays bounce to build a short. Depends on what I'm seeing. Now for a retirement account I wait for recession type dips and for swing trades, like a several day or month hold I wait for the CNBC markets in turmoil specials or when I see panic on the regular news networks. When you see market sell off topics come up in the lounge its usually a good time to buy.
    Thanos was the hero

15. Member
    The "fib" retracements, especially when they line up with other chart technicals, can be a very strong support / resistance level. Like a moving average, or previous S/R levels. The big fund managers, the "market movers", use these too. Nothing is ever "guaranteed" tho.