If you are a Phoenix owner here and would like to put your contact information on this thread, then please do. I personally wouldnt post cell phone numbers, but you can if you would like. There may be a time when someone needs to send you an email etc.

I am listing mine on here for the members to contact me in case we have a problem on the board. I am not on here much at night but I do check my emails. If there is something posted on there that is in question, PLEASE send me an email with a link to the thread and I will get it checked out ASAP.

Marty Adair
email me at-- marty@rothwellmarine.com
work #-- 870-777-6180

If you call and I am not there or cant come to the phone right away, please leave a message for me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. As many of you know (some may not) my main job is a full time firefighter. I work 24 on/48 off, my days off during the week is when I get to play with boats. During my time at the station, I usually have BBC pulled up all day. Sometimes at the store, it gets so busy that I cant check it but every few hours so I may not get an IM in a timely manner. Please dont think twice about calling or emailing me. Thanks guys!!!!