Thread: Carriage cameo

Question Carriage cameo

Looking at 2005 Lxi 31ks3 what's your opinion on the coach. My previous was sunny brook edge water b/h looking to make a step up. What are the best years in quality for this brand.
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

2. Member
    Prairieville, Louisiana / Zolfo Springs, Florida
    Nice rig but no longer being made as Carriage has closed there doors.

3. Banned
    Carriage made good campers the 1st thing I would do is check the roof to see how well it was taken care of.At that age the rubber roof is getting close to its lifespan.Look for soft spots at the front and back rear caps.Check and make sure all appliances are working.The tires and suspension should also be checked.If it has slideouts check the floors for soft spots.Good Luck.

4. Happiness is a Sporty! F150owner's Avatar
    The 31KS3 has a good layout. The old Carriage Cameo brand had a loyal following. I know that much. Folks believed it was a high quality brand. The Cameo brand is now owned by Crossroads RV who is owned by Thor. I have a 2017 Cameo that was made in the Redwood factory in IN but I know nothing of Cameo beyond that.

Go to rv.net and spend some time searching some posts there in the 5th wheel forum.

Good luck!

Allison XB21 2+2, Merc 250 ProXS, 1.62 Sportmaster, Hydromotive Engineering X-OB 29
    Excel 1751 Viper F4, Tohatsu 50 4-stroke, EZ-Trac trailer
    FeelFree Lure 11.5 Kayak