Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Going away this weekend...turned on the Furnace to check it and the A/C fan came on at the same time blowing cool air through the central ducts....That seemed odd to me....Called the RV center about this and he told me that's so the hot air rising goes thought the central system.....to shut that feature off, I need to put the fan on AUTO. I did, and just the furnace comes on now....ok great!

My question....Does the heat actually get warm enough and rise enough to use the a/c fan to circulate warm air through the central ducts??? That must take awhile.
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50

2. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    Welcome to real Camping. TV, Lots of windows, Couch, Big Chairs, storage everywhere, Big Frig, real beds, coffee maker,toliet, etc etc..

3. Member
    Looks good. Enjoy.
    Praying for a Cure

4. Banned
    I love the Fall weather and camping. Nothing like watching some SEC football on one of our 3 flat screen televisions with surround sound in our fifth wheel trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    I love the Fall weather and camping. Nothing like watching some SEC football on one of our 3 flat screen televisions with surround sound in our fifth wheel trailer.
    We have 3 TV's in our Class C. Couple of big Zero Gravity chairs set up under that power awning with the outside TV on is camping at it's best!

6. Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12