Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Monster Fishing Tackle
    Monster Fishing Tackle is the worst! All scientists agree that fish feel pain and they are selling torture devices!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FowlZurk View Post
    This will go Bye Bye soon.

I have, and will continue to purchase from Monster, also a great sponsor!

+2. Good company, shame the paying board sponsors make a generous offer only to get criticized.

Quote Originally Posted by oiltech09 View Post
    Can't say without getting banned from BBC
    Last week was one insane week for me to put it mildly. Now some have left BBC and there WILL be more leaving if everyone doesn't move on and let this go.

I have a LOT of patience but I have absolutely NONE left at this point.

For the record, Monster Tackle made the terrible mistake of having an opinion on the Aaron Martens' incident that was brought to BBC after they had viewed the video in question.
    I had the same opinion (which some involved with the "incident" had a problem with me stating.)

Some here obviously are going toi stick with the opinion that some on this thread have without even seeing the video or knowing ALL of the details involved.

I cannot express enough how much I am done with this and if this keeps up even with comments like are on this thread, then some will be leaving BBC and they will not be back!

Am I pissed off? No.....I'm way beyond pissed off!!!!!!!!

4. Banned
    Oh, Monster Tackle made the mistake of having an opinion?

How about those of us that were there and know that an event that was completely avoidable had a certain Elite Series angler not tried to claim several hundred square yards of real estate in a well known community hole and gone out of his way to confront a group of guys just trying to enjoy their weekend?

What about our opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by fordguy_85 View Post

How about those of us that were there and know that an event that was completely avoidable had a certain Elite Series angler not tried to claim several hundred square yards of real estate in a well known community hole and gone out of his way to confront a group of guys just trying to enjoy their weekend?
    Bye
    13 year old Tracker

What about our opinions?
    No one ever said that you and the others didn't have an opinion. The problem that you and the others have is that someone else has an opinion. So much for free speech.

7. Banned
    That's funny... You told me in a PM we weren't allowed to post anything negative about Aaron Martens. Sounds like suppressing opinions to me.

That's funny... You told me in a PM we weren't allowed to post anything negative about Aaron Martens. Sounds like suppressing opinions to me.
    No, I would have PM'd you trying to get this CLOSED and have everyone move on. The original thread on this "incident" went for 2 days and 19 pages; I think everyone involved had plenty of time to express their opinions in that thread......and have done since.

I spent an incredible amount of time on this last week to the point where I wasn't getting anything else done. There were many PMs, very long phone calls, very long email conversations and not it's time for those that were involved to move on.

You had and have your opinions of the incident, those that have seen the video (like myself) have their opinion. Simple as that. Why can't we just agree to disagree and have differing opinions.

Now we're down to bashing a BBC Sponsor? Sorry....not going to happen.

9. Banned
    So is Aaron Martens or Monster Tackle the sponsor? Sounds like $$$ helped make up your opinion about the Potomac incident (just my opinion, which I'm not sure I'm allowed to have since it runs contrary to your own Al).

10. Banned
    And what about Joey Watts? He was a long time sponsor of BBC. Once Z-Man came here, he was shoved stage right, and thrown under the bus. Sounds a bit harsh, especially since "we don't bash sponsors here"

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot_bandit View Post
    So is Aaron Martens or Monster Tackle the sponsor? Sounds like $$$ helped make up your opinion about the Potomac incident (just my opinion, which I'm not sure I'm allowed to have since it runs contrary to your own Al).
    During the long threads that went on last Monday, Monster Tackle posted their opinion. I'm not exactly sure when they did but it's all in the Archives. They had seen the video and they posted their opinion.

I had seen some "comments" since all of this last week that there had to be money involved and until I had a long phone conversation with Sterling (Sterling Roberts) I did not know that Aaron Martens was involved with Monster Tackle. We deal with someone else at the company as far as invoicing/payments, etc., and this was the first that I knew that Aaron was involved with Monster Tackle. Not that it would have changed the fact that they were entitled to their opinion.

For the record, not that I should even bother typing this.......I am not motivated by money. BBC has had the same ad rates since we started having advertisers 11 years ago even though we're obviously much larger now, have far more members and our traffic is substantially higher. If I were motivated by money I would think that I would have had some increases in all of this time.

There are other examples that show I'm not motivated by money but I really do not to explain any further to you or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot_bandit View Post
    And what about Joey Watts? He was a long time sponsor of BBC. Once Z-Man came here, he was shoved stage right, and thrown under the bus. Sounds a bit harsh, especially since "we don't bash sponsors here"
    Joey Watts decided to leave. He was the one that started bashing Z-Man.

Now I'd suggest that you stop posting on this thread as this really is NONE of your business!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    Thats awful when you cant warn a brutha. Id sure like to know when something is off
    Damm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12