Rocketballz Urethane

Anyone tried this ball? 3 piece with urethane cover. I am impressed with it so far.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/avatars/longrodder.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1383747738

2. Member
    Might have to give them a try......once I go through my current inventory. I've been catching quite a few sales lately, so I have about 5 dozen sitting around. Caught B-330's for $25 so bought 2 boxes, then I was at PGA Superstore and caught TM Tour Preferred for $19.99, so picked up 2 dozen. The I still have a little over a dozen Pro V's from when I ordered 2 dozen from SJS for $15.99 a dozen.

3. Member
    I have tried them and seem to hit the ball longer and straighter.
    2005 Skeeter SX200 Yamaha VMAX 200

4. Member
    SJS? I'm assuming its an online store. Was that a sale or are they always priced that low? I buy them from the proshop on FT Campbell so don't have to pay sales tax. $47.50 per dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieC View Post
    Might have to give them a try......once I go through my current inventory. I've been catching quite a few sales lately, so I have about 5 dozen sitting around. Caught B-330's for $25 so bought 2 boxes, then I was at PGA Superstore and caught TM Tour Preferred for $19.99, so picked up 2 dozen. The I still have a little over a dozen Pro V's from when I ordered 2 dozen from SJS for $15.99 a dozen.

5. Member
    Pro V's for $15.99/doz? Are they "hot"?
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

Quote Originally Posted by milligjg View Post
    Pro V's for $15.99/doz? Are they "hot"?
    Water balls repainted
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haha View Post
    Water balls repainted
    Not repainted or refurbished. I took a chance during US Open when they were 20% off and ordered 2 dozen. One dozen had logos on them. The covers on all were in perfect condition and no discolored areas. Its a couple of guys that started out by picking up balls on the course during a round and working out of their moms basement. For the price, I didn't see why not try them!

http://sjsgolfballwarehouse.com/

8. Member
    Nice, I book marked their page and order some next spring. Thanks for the link
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

Quote Originally Posted by EddieC View Post
    Not repainted or refurbished. I took a chance during US Open when they were 20% off and ordered 2 dozen. One dozen had logos on them. The covers on all were in perfect condition and no discolored areas. Its a couple of guys that started out by picking up balls on the course during a round and working out of their moms basement. For the price, I didn't see why not try them!

http://sjsgolfballwarehouse.com/
    Dang for that price I figured they were definite water balls. That's a great deal you found. I'll have to pass that web site on.
    I started playing Snell MTB last year so all the prov's I find I give away to my brother or league partner.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

Incredible prices on premo tour balls.