Electric Stabilizer Jacks

Anyone have any experience with the Slippery electric Stabilizer jacks? Looking at a camper that has them and was wondering about them.

Almost bought one with the electric jacks. I thought they were kind of cool, but not sure about the reliability of them.
    "I see dead people"

3. Member
    I'm pretty sure they have a manual override but yeah like you wondering about durability. Oh well campers and boats love to eat money. Everything can be upgraded.

4. Banned
    No issues with mine. Keep them lubricated.

I asked about them when I bought our new camper and the dealer said the problems come from people using them to raise and lower the camper rather than just stabilize. He said he didn't ever order them unless someone requested them on an order. If used as intended I imagine they would be fine. I sure wish I had them sometimes

6. Member
    Tried them out for first time this weekend. They are slow but seem to work pretty good. Better than hand cranking in 90+ heat!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger62 View Post
    ... Better than hand cranking in 90+ heat!
    A cordless drill makes it an easy job.
    "I see dead people"

8. Member
    I use a cordless drill on my cabover jacks. Makes for a quick pull up and go of a morning. A bud had(he owned the camper company) the electric jacks. They were slow but very nice. He has a remote that would control them, push a button and they did whatever he was wanting them to do.