Garmin 93sv. Gt40 ducertain picture quality

Greetings. I purchased a boat with Garmin electronics. I'm questioning the picture quality I'm getting in di and si. All settings are factory. Can anyone recommend and tweaks or setting to improve what I'm seeing? Here's a picture for reference. https://www.flickr.com/gp/29457972@N04/5T3HEQ

2. Member
    So no one with a Garmin changes settings to improve image quality? No one has any tips to share?

3. Member
    I have tweaked the contrast and/or gain (brightness) at times on my 93sv w/52. Often I will mess with these several times during the day. Just as often, never at all. Conditions change and you can optimize what you are seeing sometimes with a few adjmnts. I don't think anything is 'set and forget' when you are in environments that are fluid (no pun), but these may be pretty close. Just an opinion. btw for some reason I cannot view your examples. I have been very satisfied with the sv, and sometimes I get 'ad quality' dv, sometimes not.

Looks like you have a heavy thermocline so the bottom is lots of snow. Should improve when the lake turns over.