Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Time to Clear The Smoke

I have been overwhelmed by the feedback we have been receiving lately for New Boats and want to end some Statements of a negative stance being made once and for all.

It seems that there are claims going around that Stroker, Chub, and Alice have been accused of some horrible low life thievery.
    If someone wants to share FACTS I will gladly listen but for all the childish rumor milling IT WILL STOP!
    Chub and Alice have NOT repaired the old boats in their bone yard and sold them as NEW or even Repaired Boats!!!! Anyone that has been to the shop can confirm that! Anyone that knows these people know they are NOT about the Money!!!
    Chub and Alice have NOT been secretly buying WRECKED Strokers, rebuilding them, and selling them as new. Where does this even come from...We all know where the boats are and Lord knows when one is damaged its BIG NEWS.
    And Chub and Alice are not involved in title fraud. If you have any issues or information in any of these matters you can PM me and I will give you my cell number if you don't already have it!

We are finalizing things and are on target for our plans.

Chub is excited to be attending the Rally and may have something to play with. And NO he is not referring to Alice

So what is the purpose of this post... Grow up and realize that these statements are not acceptable, Lack Facts, and I am here if you have any questions.

To all of you...We are excited that things are coming together and want to thank all who are putting the rally together and look forward to meeting everyone! A special thanks to Greg for getting it rolling!!!

From The Stroker Family!

Well said Mike
    2009 Stroker (Frankenstein)

Chub has always been a great guy. Any knocks on his character are pure ignorance and yes ill defend him in person at anytime. You can talk shit about a lot of folks but not chub. Why would he do something crooked he could care less about the money and he has the molds so why play with some broke stuff?

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

4. RIP -April 30,2023
    excellent Mike!!! well said

5. Member
    Rebuilding boats to sell as new without full disclosure would be playing in very dangerous territory. Not only could you get in legal issues with the title but safety also comes into play. Just seems like too much risk with too little reward. As Mike said if any questions arise call and talk to him, he offered a lot of great advice to me the other day and seems to be very knowledgeable about boats.

6. Member
    Clear and concise, well said. Never met the man but everyone has nothing but wonderful things to say about him. Good luck with the new boats and have fun at the rally!!

7. Member
    Well said Mike ...but who in the Hell would even say something like that about Chub that just pisses me off to the max!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bassworm1 View Post
    Well said Mike ...but who in the Hell would even say something like that about Chub that just pisses me off to the max!!!!!!
    It did me too... It wasn't once but many times and to many folks! So now the whispers and boogy man stories can come to the light and be seen as smoke

I can assure they are not rebuilding any old boats, they are actually prepping molds right now. He did pull one of the old boats out to send over to boat mate so they could get measurements for new trailers. Maybe someone saw that old boat and thought it was being redone for some reason.
    Stroker DC21 Mercury 250 XB

10. RIP -April 30,2023
    i seen the new trailer from boatmate and it is nice! big wheels and all

Quote Originally Posted by Melton Jason View Post
    I can assure they are not rebuilding any old boats, they are actually prepping molds right now. He did pull one of the old boats out to send over to boat mate so they could get measurements for new trailers. Maybe someone saw that old boat and thought it was being redone for some reason.
    Sad Part is NO Jason and I was hoping you would pop on this The story is/was that the boats to the right of the shop were rebuilt and sold for new....Obviously from someone who knows ZERO about the bone yard or the amount of money it would take to facilitate this dishonesty. Going to an old saying "You better love the Old Vette because it will cost you more than a new one to build this back!" It takes longer to fix a boat than build one in the condition of those beasts. Matter of fact... I hope someone says they will pay for them as it will cost us to dispose of them and is why they exist

Oh and I guess the Ambulance was done and doubles as a mobile strip club for the little women of Maryville Yea Yea das da ticket

12. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassworm1 View Post

that's just another liar......and apparently here on the boards?....expose this hack.....

the last rumor was that all those boats were bought ....it was right here on this board ....I don't know who started it but I know who was perpetuating it....
    Last edited by StrokerSmoker; 08-18-2016 at 08:20 AM.

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

13. Member
    Is Stroker not making new boats anymore?

14. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Is Stroker not making new boats anymore?
    the latest ones came out of the mold a coulple of years ago....But they are taking orders for new ones!

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinDawg View Post
    I hope someone says they will pay for them as it will cost us to dispose of them and is why they exist

Ill take one

16. Member
    This is just crazy! I am on this board all the time, well not all the time but a bunch of times during the day and never saw any of this stuff. It is just crazy for people to say these things just to start a rumor and make a product look bad in the eyes of a potential customer. Be good to see Chub again as it has been a good long while!

Gary....I am not sure why BUT When your name is mentioned his belly Growls

They should give those boats to the fire dept. we did that over here and they practiced putting one out on the water and put one in a garage of a house they burned for practice. I can tell you even a veteran firefighter gets surprised when a boat catches fire and water is of no use

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    They should give those boats to the fire dept. we did that over here and they practiced putting one out on the water and put one in a garage of a house they burned for practice. I can tell you even a veteran firefighter gets surprised when a boat catches fire and water is of no use
    WOOOOOWWWWW!!! Excellent IDEA! I will get on that and thank you for your input. That will clear up a lot of yard. Will need a chainsaw to cut the trees growing through them in a couple of cases lol

20. Member
    I know chub is good, real good but I'm doubt you can fix up an old boat to make it look good enough to sell as new. I've seen him bring some olds back to life but make them look good enough to sell as new I don't think so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast