Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletcha12 View Post
    Well I was gonna go hit the water and fish a little bit. But I guess I can wait till this thread goes bye bye. Shouldn't be too much longer
    Really?? You would put off fishing time for this? I was working on the boat....just came inside to cool off and look what I found....this

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverFox View Post
    After Al watched and commented on the video, if anyone needs the ban hammer it's the lynch mob that started this crap. Of course, only my opinion.
    amen

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FowlZurk View Post
    Does it matter? These are trained professionals which work daily diffusing conflicts, they instigated a conflict. Then came on a public forum and threatened his livelihood.
    Sure it matters. Had Aaron not gone in the neighborhood of 200yds out of his way to tell a group of 5 boats drifting up the middle of a creek that it was his spot etc., then there would've never been a post on the subject to begin with.

I am so happy!
    --Boyd Duckett
    Patch Pirate In Training
    XPress H20B 115HP Yamaha
    Raymarine a78
    https://bigbassflies.blogspot.com

5. Banned

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgm381 View Post
    A - Mart is a good dude, who will go out of his way to help you. I said maybe he was having a bad day but I never believed it happened as mentioned by the members
    I totally agree. I don't for a second believe he was the instigator. Maybe he needed to defend his position when a couple thugs became hostile. Maybe he didn't react in the most professional manner possible. Maybe said thugs were just upset Aaron had the balls to stand up for himself.

I didn't believe any of the original post.

7. Banned
    Great thread!!

I can assure you, I could care less on the pros sponsors. I came on asking a question, with my perception of the incident. Would be interesting to understand the first part of the incident.

Nothing malicious I can assure you...

Enjoy gents!

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5-Dinks View Post
    Jeffery now now you know you and Tyler are FB
    friends!
    So what? I'm friends on FB with lots of folks I don't actually know, and likely will never meet.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fordguy_85 View Post
    Sure it matters. Had Aaron not gone in the neighborhood of 200yds out of his way to tell a group of 5 boats drifting up the middle of a creek that it was his spot etc., then there would've never been a post on the subject to begin with.
    Why can't you fellows not understand he was letting that area rest from fishing it before and was attempting to communicate to you guys? I wasn't there but reading what has been posted that is what it sounds like to me.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5-Dinks View Post
    Why can't you fellows not understand he was letting that area rest from fishing it before and was attempting to communicate to you guys? I wasn't there but reading what has been posted that is what it sounds like to me.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fordguy_85 View Post
    So what? I'm friends on FB with lots of folks I don't actually know, and likely will never meet.
    Sorry that was not who I thought it was and tried to delete before you posted. Carry on.

If the video only incrimates the "flotilla", seems to me he'd be more than happy to show it. Something just don't make sence here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345