It never ends...

I cannot possibly hit my irons any better than what I am hitting them right now!! Everything I swing is struck pure and is just a lazer in flight...WHEN I FINALLY GET BACK TO THE FAIRWAY SO I CAN HIT THEM!!!!!!!!! Low punch shots are also improving by the hour!!!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/avatars/longrodder.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1383747738

The past few weeks I've been getting off the tee and into the green almost regularly. Short game is a different story. Looks like ive never played before when I get arou,d the green. Story next week will be how I sunk every putt and made every chip just couldn't get to the green.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

3. Member
    I hear ya. This damn game. Played in a two man Tuesday night. My league partner is a solid 25 handicap for 9 holes. It's always an adventure. I am a 1. Anyway, I knew we wouldn't use any of his shots tee to green, and we didn't In 9 holes we used 100% of my shots tee-green. I hit all 9 greens and our longest putt was 10'. It was unreal how good I hit my irons. After 3 holes I told him I was putting first....out of frustration. I never hit the hole on any putt except for the last when I hit it to a foot. He made 3 and lipped out on 3 more so we shot 4 down. First, and probably only, time in my life that I can honestly say I had a very realistic chance at shooting 9 under in 9 holes. Most putts were between 4-6'. Needless to say, I have a mental putting issue right now. Inside 10' and I am normally deadly...not so much right now. Lol. I'll say screw the putting if I can keep hitting the ball like this. Lol.
    Last edited by Jiggumup; 08-11-2016 at 10:58 PM.