Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil red 02 View Post
    Oh gotcha, didnt know ypu kept it. Well you let me know when you want me to come to Ga and knock the dust off the G for ya
    I hear ya. It could use some love, it's just sitting while I play with my Stroker
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

2. Member
    i hoped to learn more about Gamblers history than their customer service in this thread, but what've works I guess

I think one of he big reasons a large sponsor like Gambler wouldn't be cruising this little forum Is that there is much more traffic on

places like Twitter/Facebook/instagram.
    Well, the new owners of Gambler aren't just cruising BBC, but are actually going back and reading most of the old threads too. I think you'll find a lot has changed with respect to customer service, and the level of sincere effort and attention that you'll get from us. If you ever have any questions at all feel free to contact us via email (info@gamblerbassboats.com), through our website (www.gamblerbassboats.com), or by phone (803-854-0000). The calls go directly to our personal cell phones, so please do me mindful that we're in the eastern time zone, and we try to keep typical business hours to maintain some kind of sanity.
    - Heath

3. Member
    Fl brought us many good things: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, Blackfoot, 38 Special and Gambler Bass Boats.
    There's your history

I'm with this guy!! ^^
    Glowin' Thanks to Bluewater LEDs

We also did John Anderson, Shenandoah and a few others for us country boys .....

Quote Originally Posted by H.Murphy View Post
    Well, the new owners of Gambler aren't just cruising BBC, but are actually going back and reading most of the old threads too. I think you'll find a lot has changed with respect to customer service, and the level of sincere effort and attention that you'll get from us. If you ever have any questions at all feel free to contact us via email (info@gamblerbassboats.com), through our website (www.gamblerbassboats.com), or by phone (803-854-0000). The calls go directly to our personal cell phones, so please do me mindful that we're in the eastern time zone, and we try to keep typical business hours to maintain some kind of sanity.
    this is a good thing to hear!!!
    always learning

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by potomaccreekdweller View Post
    Fl brought us many good things: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, Blackfoot, 38 Special and Gambler Bass Boats.
    There's your history
    How can you leave out the father of drag racing?
    Big Daddy Don Garlits.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panzer View Post
    this is a good thing to hear!!!
    I know they made boats under the Sterling brand before opening Gambler in the mid 80's. I have been doing research on the company as well as I just picked up a 1983 Sterling XTL. From what I can tell, it is a modified Lucraft Bassfinder x17. Another guy saw a picture of my boat and pointed out they are nearly identical. My interactions with Gambler as a company have been good so far. I have spoken a few times with Scott through FB and he did everything he could to get info on the boat. Which reminds me I need to ask him again how I can go about ordering a couple Sterling decals to put on the boat after I get it detailed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12