Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BBC SPONSOR

Check out the "RED EYE" Outboard Motor LED Brake Light Kit for trailering

Check out this product Guy's. Seacured Fishing has the LED light that fits in your prop and connects to your trailer to display the parking lights, brake lights and turn signals as you trailer your boat.

What a great idea to help prevent rear end collisions from drivers who follow behind you.

check it out at www.seacuredfishing.com

$119 shipped for Free.

I think this is very innovative. I like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Banned
    Blends in very well!!
    For drivers following too close, I lower the PPoles by remote control especially at a light.

3. Member
    One could easily extend a wire from the trailer and attach a LED module at the end. Add a simple bracket and your done. Approx cost less than $15.00!

4. Member
    You may wish to be a tad less of a salesman for a product in your home area unless you're a board sponsor, especially with 8 posts.

Looks $119 nice with the motor trimmed down like in your pics, but who tows like that. With your motor stowed properly while towing ( I use a motormate ), the majority of the light brightness would be at more of an upward angle.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liv4bassin View Post
    Looks $119 nice with the motor trimmed down like in your pics, but who tows like that. With your motor stowed properly while towing ( I use a motormate ), the majority of the light brightness would be at more of an upward angle.

OOOh, a really good answer. Way to think outside the box, Liv4.

7. Member
    That thing would not last five trips with me. I cant even remember to undo the tie downs sometimes.

8. Member
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    2020 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    HB Solix
    HB M360
    Garmin LiveView
    MinnKota Ultrex

I built one from a small piece of Al angle, a clamp, 3 small red LEDs and a 3 wire plug. clamps on the cav plate and is exactly the right angle. Gives me stop, turn and tail even with the prop.

10. Member
    Babylon 5 , can you post a pic of bracket? Thanks

11. Mike Lamb
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon5 View Post
    I built one from a small piece of Al angle, a clamp, 3 small red LEDs and a 3 wire plug. clamps on the cav plate and is exactly the right angle. Gives me stop, turn and tail even with the prop.
    pic pls
    Michael Lamb
    2017 / Ranger 518c 200 Mercury Pro XS
    Raleigh, NC

12. Member
    I would like to make one, put it on a switch, that reads "back off"!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    You may wish to be a tad less of a salesman for a product in your home area unless you're a board sponsor, especially with 8 posts.
    since under his name it says " BBC sponsor". I bet theres a good chance he might be...

14. BBC SPONSOR
    The holiday's are coming and this would be a great gift for a boat owner. Peace of Mind while towing. It's not a guarantee that someone won't hit you but it's all about making awareness.

www.seacuredfishing.com

$119 shipped to your door.

15. BBC SPONSOR
    Just check out our Web Site. www.seacuredfishing.com We have pictures and a video.

16. mikesxpress
    The rear enders are on the damn phone. You could rig a disco ball and lights back there and it's not going to make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by csurp View Post
    That thing would not last five trips with me. I cant even remember to undo the tie downs sometimes.
    for no more than it does That's just one more thing to remember to unhook and stow It would last about two times , Id probably wrap up a $400 prop with a $120 light that shines up in the sky anyway

Quote Originally Posted by blockzilla View Post
    since under his name it says " BBC sponsor". I bet theres a good chance he might be...

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    My question is does this sponsor sell this product, not is he a sponsor.

It is my impression that a board sponsor sold their own product not someone else's. Obviously I am mistaken.

Poop happens.

If you're going to get rear ended it's because the idiot behind you is not watching the road in front, instead the idiot is watching a cell phone. Therefore a light on your motor won't help.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast