Thumbs Up Full Service Reel Cleaning, Tuning, Repair @ The Tackle Trap!

The Tackle Trap is excited to announce that we now offer complete reel service with quick turn around times! From basic cleaning and repairs to complete custom tuning work and everything in between, on both casting and spinning reels. We have joined forces with Bryan Lambert of Pike Road Reel Service to offer our customers even more. Bryan is an expert reel technician and his work is simply incredible, he’s one of the best in the business. Part of the new expansion at The Tackle Trap is an impressive open air reel work station equipped with everything necessary for top quality work on your reels.

The Tackle Trap is an Authorized Daiwa and Shimano Warranty Center
    !. We can install custom parts and/or bearings from Hedgehog Studio, Daiwa, BOCA, and other brands on new reel purchases before they are ever shipped. Call us for rates and to discuss all the available options!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bronzefly; 05-09-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Here is a link to the price list and more information on the website, thanks BBC!

Reel Cleaning and Tuning @ The Tackle Trap
    Last edited by Bronzefly; 02-22-2017 at 03:26 PM.

shipped my Curado to u guys today. Hope to check it out before i head to the rig. Cant wait

4. Member
    Sounds great Peter. I'll get on it as soon as it arrives!

5. Member
    Just a quick update guys, we are at a 2 day turn around on reels not requiring special order parts. As the fall sets in and more people turn to hunting, the turn around time will naturally increase, but I will do my best to keep it as low as possible. Thank you to everyone who has sent us reels so far. Tight lines!

It's a great time of year to get your reels sent in for cleaning and tuning! Thanks BBC

Just got a few reels back from them and they did a great job of repairing them and super tuning them.

Quote Originally Posted by K-DAWG View Post
    Just got a few reels back from them and they did a great job of repairing them and super tuning them.
    Bryan is a top tier reel tech indeed, thank you for sending them in to the shop!

The Tackle Trap is an authorized Daiwa and Shimano Warranty Service Center! If you're having any trouble with your reels, and they are still under factory warranty, we can now offer warranty service on these reels!

It's a great time to send in any reels you may need cleaned, tuned, upgraded as our turnaround time is only about one week right now. Thank you for all the support, we sincerely appreciate the BBC Community for the business sent to The Tackle Trap!

I have a Quantum Tour Edition that is having some issues. Do you guys work on those as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Big dreams View Post
    I have a Quantum Tour Edition that is having some issues. Do you guys work on those as well?
    Yes sir - call the shop anytime, or simply fill out the "reel service" form on the website and send it in, thank you!