Thread: Best golf joke

Best golf joke

A golfer went into the confessional to ask for forgiveness. The priest asked why he was there. He said I lost my faith on the golf course. The priest asked how. The golfer said he was playing fine until he hooked his ball in the woods on the fifth hole. The priest asked is that when you lost your faith my son. The golfer said oh no, found my ball and hit into the water. The priest asked is that when you lost your faith my son. The golfer said oh no, I made my drop and hit a great shot but it went into the bunker. The priest said oh that is when you lost you faith. The golfer said oh not, I hit a another great show about 18'' from the hole. The priest said you didn't miss that f%#@ing putt did you

You're going to hell.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

3. Member
    Another one. A guy pulls up to a country club with a gorilla in a trailer. He goes in and tells the club pro he has a gorilla outside that can beat him on his own course and he has a 10K wager to back it up. The club pro says, "I'll take that bet" and they head out to the first tee along with a crowd from the clubhouse who have been listening. The pro tells the owner the gorilla can have the honors. The first hole is a 550 yard par 5. The gorilla addresses the ball and proceeds to smack it 550 yards to about 6 feet from the pin. The pro hangs his head and says, "no way I can beat that gorilla, you win." As they are walking back to the clubhouse the pro asks the owner, 'By the way, hows his putting." The owner smiles and says, "Oh, about the same."

What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.