Question 1991 20' Champion restoration Toggles and Circuit Breakers

I want to replace the toggle switches and push button reset circuit breakers while restoring my '91 Champ. I think I have the switches figured out but I can't really read anything on the breakers. Could anyone please tell me what amp breakers go with each switch.
    There are 5 siwtches and breakers on my dash panel. From left to right they are:
    Nav Lights
    Bilge
    Aerate
    Power
    Acc

Thanks a bunch!
    Chris Rowe, Yellville, Arkansas.....Right between Bull Shoals and Norfork Lakes

2. Member
    I would guess maybe 5-7 amp but that is just a guess. You want to get this right to prevent possible serious issues ( fire ) later on. A call to C & O marine could verify what you need.
    GETFISHED !!!

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Sent you an e-mail through BBC.

4. Member

5. Member
    Thanks Tx! I'll check it out! Hope all is well with you and yours! I'm still workin like a dog on this baby! Because of my crappy computer and computer skills I'm still having problems posting pics but I'll keep trying!

6. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Do you have the pictures saved on your computer? If so, I can walk you thru if pictures are not too large. If not, you might try the Help forum here on BBC.

7. Member
    On my 1989 176 all my circuit breakers where 15amp... i believe switches where 15 or 20 amp also..but i dont have rocker switches i have the old style toggle switches..
    Bruce Phillips
    1995 190 DC champion ......1995 200 xri merc

8. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce2 View Post
    On my 1989 176 all my circuit breakers where 15amp... i believe switches where 15 or 20 amp also..but i dont have rocker switches i have the old style toggle switches..
    Harley said he has toggles, too....which he wants to replace. I had toggles on my 1990 176, too. I forget what year they went to rockers, but I bet some of our gang will know....

9. Member
    I do but this old computing box has about had it! LOL I think I'll try it with my phone! Thank You so much for all the help!