Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pro gator bass boats

Anyone know anything about these boats. Wondering how the fit and finish is, how they ride and handle rough water and speeds of there 210xtream/250 pro xs?

Never seen one in person, they look good in some of the pics ive seen.
    1991 Blazer VLX-150 / 2003 Mercury 150 XR6
    2015 Ranger 521C/ 2019 Mercury Racing 300R

I wasn't sure they still made them. I looked at some in Bossier City many years ago. They seemed to be well built at that time. We went out with one guide on Toledo Bend that had one with a 150 Evinrude...again it was years ago. The lake was not rough and pretty much all boats ride well in calm water. Overall it seemed like a good boat. I know that's not much information but hopefully somebody that knows more will be along soon.

Jim Ebarb
    Many, LA (Toledo Bend Lake)
    2004 BassCat Cougar/ 225 Optimax

Humminbird Helix 12 Mega SI on Ram Mount and Lowrance HDS 8 in dash at console
    Humminbird Helix 12 Mega DI on Balzout mount and Lowrance HDS 7 at the bow

4. Member
    I sold mine to my nephew he uses it more than I do.
    I owned 3 and got hooked on them when I moved to Shreveport back in the 1990's.
    They are made to order.
    Speed wise you will not be first on race day, the boat is a heavy hull.
    It is a simple boat not fancy, but how many boats can take the beating a Progator takes.

5. Member
    Looking at the 210 xtream and was told by a few they will run 73-74 2 people tourny load with a 250 pro xs. Anyone have a 210 that can let me no what true numbers would be.

6. Member

my uncle has a 210 extreme with the rude 250, its a 2013 i think, i have fished in this boat a lot the boat handles rough water on Toledo very very well great ride rock solid boat. fit and finish is good big live wells, everything is gel coated even the battery compartment, I love the fact that the console floor area is gel coted and not carpet, great fishing platform. Again we have gotten caught in some real nasty storms and this rig handles big water very well, like said above it’s a heavy hull its built to handle big water it’s not the fastest hull around but it’s not made to be, it’s a 70mhp boat loaded heavy with a turnery load with a 4 blade prop. we know we can get 2/4 more mph out of it but we are happy with the set up like it is. I have nothing bad to say about this product.
    Last edited by VIDRINE; 07-07-2016 at 10:05 PM.

7. Member
    Thanks vidrine. That's what I was looking for some hands on experience with the 210.

8. Member
    As said above, they are not speed demons. But, a few years ago when the Red was very high, someone hit one of the rock jetties up around Shreveport and ended up on the shore. It was amazing how little damage the hull had from hitting the jetty at a high speed. They are just a well built boat. They have never tried to market them nationwide. At one time a dealer in Monroe started handling them and at the boat show that year he only had 2 of them to show. He told me that with ProGator, you had to pay for the boat upfront from the manufacturer. That is one of the reasons there are few dealers who carry the line. Can't say that is the way it is now as that was probably 20 years ago. Good luck!

They have a double hull and a stump impact warranty too if I'm not mistaken

10. Banned
    Talked to Leroy today, if u knock a hole in it it gets repaired for free if it's leaking water. I checked them out I like them. I like the fact you can call them and they buold one for you. Then you can get any color you want.

11. Member
    Waiting for my price from them. Selling my boat early next week and will probably have them build me on.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mojomaster200xp View Post
    Waiting for my price from them. Selling my boat early next week and will probably have them build me on.
    you will not be disappointed with this rig if you decide to go that route, when I upgrade in a few years it will be a 210

HerHee is a pic of my 210 got it in 2011, runs 72 mph loaded.
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. Member
    That is a sweet rig!

15. Member
    I fished with a friend who had one... It's a solid boat. No complaints at all

Looks like a Ranger bread a Pheonix

17. Member
    Good looking rig

hjolly1 that's a sweet looking rig! Could you post a few more pics of your rig please ( front/back decks, storage, & consoles)?
    Live Hard, Fish Harder!

19. Member
    Soon as I sell my bullet I will be ordering one.

20. Member
    Looks like that boat would take rough water good .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast