Customer Service contact info......

Jeff Hartung is the Customer Service Rep at Phoenix. He is VERY knowledgeable about Phoenix boats. He and his family have been in the boating industry for many, many years. I feel he is a great asset to Phoenix!! If anyone has a problem with their boat or has any questions about anything at all, you can email him directly at jhartung@phoenixbassboats.com.

You can also call the factory at 931-455-2014

If you do have problems getting through to Jeff, or if there is something I can help out with, please feel free to call or email me, marty@rothwellmarine.com and 870-777-6180.

Thanks!!!!!

2. Member

Re: Customer Service contact info...... (marty92xrd)

Jeff is a top notch guy. He hooked me up with some Phoenix latches for my Stratos. No more broken plastic latches for me!
    2014 Bass Cat Pantera II / 200 ProXS

3. Moderator

Re: Customer Service contact info...... (lknbassman)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by lknbassman &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Good guy indeed!

</td></tr></table>

Yes he is!! He has helped us out TREMENDOUSLY!!! I wish every boat company had a person like him working for them!!!

4. Member

Yes Jeff and Mark are great guys

5. Member

Re: Customer Service contact info...... (marty92xrd) Hail to Pheonix!

When I was young, I was told to give credit were credit is due. To make a long story short - I most recently had some involvement the the Phoenix\Bumble Bee folks (parts dept.). Well, I have to say that being a company on the rebound.They are headed in a definite direction of positive success. The gentlemen (Mark) who handle my request was very knowledge, polite, and helpful. He mailed my parts out to me with a problem! I told him that he had sold me on my next boat. It will definitely be a Phoenix! I was sold on Ranger. I know Ranger doesn't have a service like this.
    Now some of you might make the comment that I broke down from a Ranger to Phoenix that I am crazy. An maybe I might, but the service after I purchase a product is very important to me.

Hail To Pheonix!

Bass Cat 4 Life
    2008 Bass Cat Pantera II
    2008 Mercury Opti 200

6. Moderator

Re: Customer Service contact info...... (marty92xrd) ... (Bgscott)

Thanks for sharing your expeirence with us Brandon! They are the best I have seen by far.

7. Member

Re: Customer Service contact info...... (marty92xrd) ... (Bgscott)

Going from a Ranger to a Phoenix is NOT a step down Both are quality built boats but for a relatively new boat Phoenix is allready of the highest quality boat. Ive fished from several Rangers and and I bought a Phoenix last year The
    fishability is as good as any boat on the water and when you get into the ride the phoenix is far supperior to any boat I have been in I have owned several bass boats of different manufactures I have been through Triton, Winner, Ranger.Hydra sports ( when they built bass boats ) factorys and NONE compair to the Phoenix. Their customer service is as good or better than any. Ive only had to deal with customer service once but i was really impressed with Jeff and the way he handled my concern I guess what Im trying to say is you wont be sorry for going PHOENIX

8. Member

Re: Customer Service contact info...... (delbaldwin)

Jeff was very helpful in ordering my boat. He took me pictures, measured things, and even helped with some poor color choices I had made. Thank you Jeff!
    2022 Xpress H18

9. Member

Guys, the Phoenix I bought had been a display model at last years (2010) Classic. It had a few cosmetic issues that I brought to the attention of the dealer when I purchased it. He put me in contact with the folks at Phoenix. They told me to run the boat for a while to see if I had any other issues and when I got ready give them a call.
    I can only say that if you look up customer service in the dictionary the Phoenix staff's picture should be there. Thanks, Jeff Hartung, Mark Plumley and everyone involved in the professional and timely repairs to my Phoenix. Words can not say enough.

Thanks to all at Phoenix

&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
    [/i]

Modified by Firebird619 at 6:00 PM 6/22/2011
    Ken Jenkins

2010 619/ 200 Pro XS

10. I'm your Huckleberry Chuck D's Avatar

Re: Customer Service contact info...... (Firebird619)

Good folks over there in Tullahoma.

Chuck D
    2300 Pathfinder HPS / 250 SHO

11. Member
    I cannot say enough for the staff at Phoenix. My first new bass boat was a Phoenix last year. Had a minor issue and sent an email. Mark answered the email and not only fixed the issue, but did it dilligently and with meaning. Nothing says more about a product than the people who make them and stand by them! Great job Phoenix! I am a die hard Phoenix lover!

I recently made a trip to Washington (state) to buy my first Phoenix. The dealer advertises "We deliver" but I guess they don't. After several weeks of calls back and forth, I made the trip, check in hand. I arrived and they took me to my new boat and right away I could see that this was a USED boat, not new at all. I was there about 20 minutes and decided that I was not going to do business with this snake. Needless to say packed up my stuff and left in a hurry before I ripped his head off...LOL! I hope by posting this that anyone looking to buy a Phoenix from a dealer in Washington will think twice about it. I have made several calls (with no luck) to Phoenix looking for a dealer in the western US. I sure hope they get back to me. What a way to start off a new boat purchase.

Well, I cant answer to this but it sounds like the rig should have been listed as a demo. Dealer demo boats are not titled and are considered new as far as the warranties and such go. Usually they are sold as such and discounted appropriately. It sounds like a big misunderstanding that in the end affects you. Phoenix has a great network of dealers that represent their boat well. I'm sorry for your experience and hope that you gain satisfaction in the end.