Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Customer Service contact info......

Jeff Hartung is the Customer Service Rep at Phoenix. He is VERY knowledgeable about Phoenix boats. He and his family have been in the boating industry for many, many years. I feel he is a great asset to Phoenix!! If anyone has a problem with their boat or has any questions about anything at all, you can email him directly at jhartung@phoenixbassboats.com.

You can also call the factory at 931-455-2014

If you do have problems getting through to Jeff, or if there is something I can help out with, please feel free to call or email me, marty@rothwellmarine.com and 870-777-6180.

Thanks!!!!!

I recently made a trip to Washington (state) to buy my first Phoenix. The dealer advertises "We deliver" but I guess they don't. After several weeks of calls back and forth, I made the trip, check in hand. I arrived and they took me to my new boat and right away I could see that this was a USED boat, not new at all. I was there about 20 minutes and decided that I was not going to do business with this snake. Needless to say packed up my stuff and left in a hurry before I ripped his head off...LOL! I hope by posting this that anyone looking to buy a Phoenix from a dealer in Washington will think twice about it. I have made several calls (with no luck) to Phoenix looking for a dealer in the western US. I sure hope they get back to me. What a way to start off a new boat purchase.

Well, I cant answer to this but it sounds like the rig should have been listed as a demo. Dealer demo boats are not titled and are considered new as far as the warranties and such go. Usually they are sold as such and discounted appropriately. It sounds like a big misunderstanding that in the end affects you. Phoenix has a great network of dealers that represent their boat well. I'm sorry for your experience and hope that you gain satisfaction in the end.