Mercury Fuel care system sold in larger bottles?

The norm seems to be 12oz bottles. As I understand, you're using an oz at a time, I'm thinking maybe a cheaper alternative would be to buy in larger quantities.

Anyone know if mercury sells their fuel treatment system 1, 2 and 3, in anything larger than a 12oz bottle? and available to the Canadian market?
    1995 Champion 190 dcx Elite

2. Member
    yep sure do don't know about Canada would think so

3. Member
    would you happen to know where?
    1995 Champion 190 dcx Elite

4. Member
    any merc dealer should be able to order 8m0058691 32oz 6 in case qkleen/8m0058690 32 oz 6 in case/ what else sir hope this helps

They do sell the products in 32oz jugs IIRC. The problem is they are not sealed like the smaller containers and tend to leak.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

6. Member
    I buy mine that way and have never had a problem with leaking bottles. I don't know for certain, but since you're in Canada, doubt you'd be able to order from the US source I do.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    We discontinued carrying the 32oz bottles after more than 5 reorders (for leaking bottles) had the same results.

Unfortunately, and cost savings was being negated through the cap during shipment from the vendor.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor