Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    I decided that before i went any further with the sanding, i was going to go ahead and try to extend the deck. I really had no clue what or how i was going to go about doing it so i just jumped in head first, so dont make fun of my job. i am going to fiberglass over the whole thing so i left about 1/4 (about 3/8 in some places where needed) for the fiberglass. i was able to get a couple of lids form a buddy of of an old bass cat.

2. Member

3. Member
    Its nothing super fancy but once it gets glassed over and gets carpet i will be much happier.

That's looking really sharp!

5. Member
    I saw you have a ladder. Are you planning on using it once restore is complete? I am interested in purchasing.

6. Member

7. Member
    Make fun? Dang that looks good!!
    1985 Ranger 373V
    2018 Ranger RT198P *SOLD*
    2019 Ranger Z521C

8. Member
    I got them straight from Ranger with Forrest LWood and Flippen Arkansas when I redid mine. Just actually give them a call and tell them which one you're looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by HaulinAuss View Post
    The decal on the side of the top cap was all cracked up, ( its hard to see the cracks in the picture but they are there) i know that ranger wear has the same size ranger decal, but it does not have the Flippin Arkansas and by forrest wood on it. the 390V not in terrible shape but i would like to replace the whole decal, does anyone have an idea where i could find the same decals same size?

9. Member
    Awesome, I will do that. Thanks for the info,

10. Member
    i am wanting to replace my locker lid latches, anyone have any opinions and which ones they like? i have the half ring ones on there right now and they kinda hurt my fingers trying to open the lids. are the little t shaped handle ones any better?

11. Member
    keep posting pics. this is great for me as I am reworking a 1991 392V and will use this for reference

12. Member
    keep at er!
    Shawn.D
    2015 Phoenix 618pro w/ 150 Evinrude Etec HO

13. Member
    Awesome project...

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HaulinAuss View Post
    i am wanting to replace my locker lid latches, anyone have any opinions and which ones they like? i have the half ring ones on there right now and they kinda hurt my fingers trying to open the lids. are the little t shaped handle ones any better?
    I got some fat fingers and the "T" style is easier on the sausage fingers! IMHO ! Nice Boat BTW !
    “No such thing as time travel. Only live with what you've done, and try in the future to do what you're happy to live with.”

15. Member
    Thanks a bunch for the kind words, I have never done anything like this so I have been a little bit nervous hoping everything turns out. But so far so good and it has been a lot of fun. I would like to see some pics of your 392V project. Awesome boat. Thanks bubba Jackson I have been leaning in that direction with the t handles. I will keep posting pictures, I don't know if I will have any time tomorrow to do much on the boat, and I am going to be on my honeymoon for the next week lol, so it will probly be another week before I can make any progress.

16. BBC SPONSOR
    It's great seeing the restoration of this one! Seems like I saw this on Facebook too, Singleton station page maybe?
    www.bassboatelectronics.com

2008 Bullet 21XRD
    2014 Merc 250 Pro XS

Knoxville, TN

17. Member
    Hahahaha, yeah thats the same one alright. It needed it, and it took the motor going out to get me to stop fishing long enough to go through with it. Glad to hear from you on here chad

18. Member
    its been a few weeks since i have been able to work on the boat any but i got a little time this weekend and i got the top cap buffed out........and wow. i would like to take a second to say that if anyone had a question about how well the Protec products work, well they work amazingly, it took some work sanding but the top cap looks so much better than i ever imagined. i thought i would just do the top cap, cause the bottom half looked pretty good, but now compared to the top, the bottom looks dull. i do not have any ties with with protec i just can not believe what i difference, the gel looks brand new.

19. Member
    the pictures in my garage do not do justice at all.

Looks great!
    Darrall Dougherty

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast