Thread: 210 elites

210 elites

Hi all, Just wondering I always watch for any of the Stratos / Champion 210's listed on the for sale site and don't recall ever seeing one are there many out there? Any feed back on them?

2. Member
    Might want to visit the Champion Forum. Lots of interesting information up there right now on the 210. Check the Charger Forum also on the 210, heck even check the Bass Cat Forum.

3. Member
    I love mine . Paired it with a 250 SHO and it runs fast enough and handles rough water great . Also has a ton of storage .

4. Member
    Thanks, I have a Champion now so I have seen all the info and pictures on the new Charger / Champion but cant see buying new that's why I was looing at the Stratus Champion

5. Banned
    There weren't a lot of them built. The last year 2013, they only built 8 of them. There were rumors that 1 was made in 2014 because an order for it had been put in before the formal announcement was made that they had been discontinued... I love my 2013 210 Elite, and there's a line already to buy mine when I decide to sell... Dan

6. Member
    How many 210's were ever built? Wouldn't trade mine.....well maybe if the price was above $50K