Led deck light switch options

I have a 2021 z19 and looking at possibly adding led deck lights. For those that have done this what did you do for a switch? I really don't want to put any holes in the boat if not necessary.
    Derek Chance
    2021 Nitro Z19 Pro 200 Mercury ProXs
    BTS and KVD Line and Lure

I can't speak for the Nitro, but I tied mine to my Nav light circuit
    2020 Tracker 190 TX | 115 ProXS | 4" Jackplate | Quicksilver Q4 21P Prop | Garmin Force w/MillerTech 36v-60Ah | Livescope |

YouTube - Fishing & Lithium Battery Content: https://www.youtube.com/@goodmanfishing/videos

^^I did the same thing done when I added mine. Wish I hadn't though because sometimes the front lights are a little blinding.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

4. Member
    I used Oznium's kit, and their small dimmer switch so I could tame down the brightness. Their switch is very small so the small hole needed was not an issue for me.

https://www.oznium.com/marine-led-li...eck-lights-kit
    '17 Nitro Z21, 250ProXS serial # 2B399616, 24p Fury4, 12" Atlas, Apex 16 @ console, Apex 16 & Apex 13 @ bow, Mega 360, Ultrex, 8ft blades

Quote Originally Posted by goodman_fishing View Post
    I can't speak for the Nitro, but I tied mine to my Nav light circuit
    Yeah this can't be an option for me. I fish night tournaments over the summer and don't want the leds on all night while the nav lights are on.
    Derek Chance
    2021 Nitro Z19 Pro 200 Mercury ProXs
    BTS and KVD Line and Lure