Z19 transom saver help

Long story short terrible roads in my area. Got home to find my transom saver bent. What is the correct length for a new one? Also is there a better heavy duty option? I personally prefer ones that goto the trailer roller as I believe it actually adds more support for the motor/transom. I am open to other suggestions. Thanks

I agree, but gave in several years ago. No idea on length.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    I hate to fire up the transom saver argument (its a heated one on here ), but the fact that rough roads are enough force to bend the support for the motor makes me think that the other style is better.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    I hate to fire up the transom saver argument (its a heated one on here ), but the fact that rough roads are enough force to bend the support for the motor makes me think that the other style is better.
    I agree. I just want what’s best for the boat and motor. I’d love to find some facts..

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yot_fish View Post
    I agree. I just want what’s best for the boat and motor. I’d love to find some facts..
    That's the thing, there are no "facts" out there about transom savers and which version provides the most support to the most crucial areas of the boat/motor. Simply one companies explanation as to why you need to spend X amount of dollars on their product instead of someone else's. For my Z19, I use the TH Marine Motor Stik OutBoard Motor Support Stick and TH Marine 4" Steer Stop Outboard Hydraulic Steering Lock. For under $60.00, you'll find both provide just as much support as other companies versions that sell for over $300 (in my opinion).
    “Without uncompromising faith, no miracle can ever occur.” - Stan Kellner

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yot_fish View Post
    As far as I know even the boat manufacturers can't agree on which style is best.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package