Fender spacer dimensions

For those of you who have raised their glass fenders to create more space for wheel/tire travel what were the dimensions of the spacers you made?

2018 z21
    2018 Nitro Z21

I'm better than you
    http://www.facebook.com/vincent.hytry

After thinking about it just gonna go to Home Depot and get myself a piece of 3/4" composite decking and cut to specs. Stuff is strong and easy to work with.

Some of that stuff absorbs water especially if submerged. Make sure your stuff doesn't have wood fiber in it.

4. Member
    It's a winter project for us. I've heard guys using horse mat. I only need about 1/2" and that should be plenty. A full sheet is about $30. The other option it to get small rubber mats through Fastenal or McMaster Carr.

It's done and I'm happy so far. Didn't get the composite deck boards. Went with poly 5/8 cutting boards. Super easy to cut and figured it can't really deteriorate and creates a decent buffer between the glass and metal. Was a hour and a half install from start to finish with all new hardware. Oem hardware was not stainless and seized up so a torch made light work of the lock nuts. Used 3m spray adhesive for the mats and all SS hardware. I now have enough clearance and total cost to me was $36.