A fun week coming up.

I get to golf at Murfield next Wednesday. Leave after the round for Pittsburgh. Get up the next day and attend the US open on Thursday.
    I am also playing various other courses Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday morning. That will be the most golf I have ever played in that few of days. I hope my almost 50 year old body will hold up.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

Sounds like a fun and tiring week!
    Let us know not only how you played but how you held up.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

3. Member
    Sounds like fun
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

4. Member
    Sorry you were basically washed out today.

Well, as most of you saw, mother nature wreaked havoc. I missed the first rain storm by standing in the merchandise tent. I missed the second rain storm by hanging out in the portable latrine. However, the third rain storm, well that one got us and I got absolutely drowned. Then, the path out through gate 2 was a muddy mess, so I was covered in mud also. But, I did get to see some golf. I followed Spieth on holes 15, 16 and 17. He was in the sand trap on 17 when they blew the horn.

My trip to Murfield was awesome, but rained out on hole 14. Nasty storm with lots of lightning. But, I was playing well for me, only had one double bogey, a bunch of bogeys but I did manage to par 3 holes. Those greens were by far the fastest I had every played. Took me several holes to get adjusted. Both trips were awesome, just wish mother nature would have been nicer.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

That sucks about the weather but at least it didn't end in a total wash and you got to see and play a little golf.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

7. Member
    Sounds like a great adventure.....when we did the Trent trail for five days and then ocean fished on the sixth I was very relaxed after that trip!