2000 Legend Dominator 202

Looking at this boat for my first bass boat. It has a 250 merc optimax. Any feedback on this boat? Thanks in advance.

2. Banned

Re: 2000 Legend Dominator 202 (sjb3)

That brand of Legend is not the same as the Legends on this board. I have seen posts and pictures of the Legend Dominator before. Think the Legend Dominator had a haul similar to a Bullet. Hopefully someone can help you more in a little while. May want to post on the rare boat brands board as well.

3. Member

Re: 2000 Legend Dominator 202 (James.Harner)

^^This is correct. Similar to Bullet hulls and almost identical to Blazers of the same timeframe. I own the bigger brother, the Equalizer 212. Its a lightweight hull, and a real bad@ss with a Merc Pro Max on it when set up correctly. The Dominator has a real cult following among the go-fast crowd. My 212 has hit 91 GPS MPH. You won't find a big knowledge base for these boats, though. Hand-made out of Clanton, AL, and only sold through the one dealership that was family-owned by the same family that owned the boat brand. Company went belly-up in '02-'03 and the owner was taken to court for tax fraud, I believe. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is there is a rather small # of these boats out there, and if you're looking for something unique that not too many people have seen and will make people ask questions then go for it. If not, stay away.

4. Member

Re: 2000 Legend Dominator 202 (promax200)

Thanks for the info. I think I will keep looking. Explains why I couldn't find very much info and the prices seemed so low. Thanks foe your help guys.

5. Member
    I think I own your old 212, been looking all over for anyone with any type of knowledge on this thing. Shoot me a message!

6. Member
    Did the set-up on a 202 with a merc 300XS , 15X30P Performance propeller prop ran 97mph gps. This was a Lite hull. I have only seen two Dominators.2

7. Member
    I have a 202.. with a Merc pro max 200. gonna re-carpet it , and new seats. will be for sale soon !!
    Holler if interested in a nice fast boat.

Quote Originally Posted by PSP SALES View Post
    I have a 202.. with a Merc pro max 200. gonna re-carpet it , and new seats. will be for sale soon !!
    You do realize this thread is nearly 12 years old don't you?

9. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSP SALES View Post
    ... and this forum is not for Legend that built the Dominator.