Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    "Mismanaged" companies...that has been the death of many. But, the media and public alike love to crucify the "greedy" people who have the talent to keep them afloat.
    Yep, I just found the write up on another forum, and thought I'd share it, not knowing it was in the stickies above. I did however meet a guy that worked with Storie since 1985 at Champion, he repairs Champions gel coat and restores boats,. Hopefully sending ours to him in near future.
    Musclford

1983 18'4" Champ / 1988 Merc 150 XR4

Previous - 16'8" Champ w/150 Merc

2. Banned
    There's some good stories up there if you're ever bored and looking for something to do/read.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    That's from Matt Mosher. Not Musclford. That article was posted on www.bassboatmagazine.com the same story that is in the stickies on the top of the page.
    I thought I remembered Matt saying a lot of that. Didn't know if this was on of his relatives.
    Champion 206
    250XB

Yup, it was my Grandpa Mosher who gave my pops the money who intern lent it to John for the re-start up loan. RIP Gramps.

5. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MMosher View Post
    Yup, it was my Grandpa Mosher who gave my pops the money who intern lent it to John for the re-start up loan. RIP Gramps.
    To your Gramps!!!

6. Member
    That is quite a story. I'm glad you guys shared it. In a way, it makes me love my Champ even more!

2005 Champion 198 DC Elite
    2005 Mercury Optimax-225hp (Serial#1B073011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12