Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Banned
    The hull is definitely nothing to do with a Bumble Bee, it appears that they took a Stratos 201 hull and made their own cap.......

2. Member
    Have you ever owned a Bee?
    Quote Originally Posted by Merconly View Post
    The hull is definitely nothing to do with a Bumble Bee, it appears that they took a Stratos 201 hull and made their own cap.......

3. Banned
    No sir, I have seen the Hull in person and the Hull of a Bee is very similar to a Bullet if you look at the Pad and running surface. Just because I havent owned a Stratos 201, Phoenix 721, Falcon 215 or Bumble Bee 2100 I do know what Im talking about. Theirs a pic of the Falcon upside down, they atleast used a Great Hull platform to build from, very similar to what Phoenix did, take what you know and expound on it.

4. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    It's crazy how many Companys used the stratos hull .Triton ,Phoenix,Falcon and now it looks like nitro is using it on some models Anyway nice looking boat.

5. Member
    The 201 & 200 (old 400 javelin) hulls are 2 of the best I've experienced!!!!

6. Member
    I would like to know where this pic of it upside down is. I would just like to see what they are working with. If it's Stratos the only experience I have is the 294xl I own and it's not the best boat I have ever been in

7. Member
    All I can say is" from my experience the boat handles rough water great, rides great, and is a dry ride. Who cares what it might look like it is wider and nothing else is the same water surface area. Even the trailers are different from any other this boat is s beast.

8. Member
    I told y'all the owner had a 721 Phoenix. That is where the bottom came from. They are pretending it is not though.

9. Member
    If is anything like the 721 then it will be a good rough water boat that is fast.
    Last edited by Sports1; 07-02-2016 at 01:30 AM.

10. Member
    99 inch beam will be one of the largest in the industry. Falcon looks like they may have a winner.

11. Member
    Yes this boat is the real deal.

12. Banned

13. Banned
    pretty easy to see from this pic the Lineage
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. Member
    That is a nice looking rig!

15. Member
    What a stunning machine. Anybody know if they do a removable second console?

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbarthelt View Post
    Yes.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbarthelt View Post
    Per Falcon,the second console is NOT removable for safety reasons.
    2005 Tracker PT175
    1987 Ranger 373V Bassmasters Classic

18. Member
    Needs sportier console and seats

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john721 View Post
    Needs sportier console and seats
    I agree, the console looks like they took a blue rubber ball and cut it in half,and the seats are too tall from the back deck !! The hull looks good though..
    Mike Matthews

U.S.N. 1963-1969

20. Member
    I had a similar opinion of both. After spending some time behind the wheel these are my observations. The console actually looks better in person and is laid out well. It also does a great job blocking wind for a big guy like me. So even though it isn't the most stylish looking console the functional part is very good. The seats do sit up high. My 205 has the fiberglass lids/bumps behind the seats which give it a nice look. Again, being a big guy they are very supportive on my back which I like. Would I like something a little more sporty, yes. But would i be willing to shell out an extra 1k for custom made seats.........not really. I think if you took on out and ran it you'd be pleasantly surprised.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast