Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john721 View Post
    Needs sportier console and seats
    I agree with the seats. Looks like they were sourced from Bass Pro.
    The console seems ok for me as it looks simple/clean and they didn't bring it too low where your legs bang against the bottom when hitting 3-4 footers. Seems like a lot of manufactures can't seem to get this right. Could also do without the chrome trim on the bottom of console...black would be my choice.
    2005 206
    BRP 225 H.O. (E225DHLSOF)
    Fury 4 24p @ 5,750 fully loaded

2. Member
    Would like to see these changes:
    -Larger seats like Phoenix with slide adjustment. The seats on these look very "cheap" to me.
    -50-55k Price....for 60-65k+ I'll look to other brands.
    -Net storage
    -Fold down passenger wind screen
    -Compartment latches/locks like Champion
    -Hand brake for trailer
    -New windscreen design
    -Vent fans wet storage bins
    -More pinstrip detailing
    -Nickel/Copper brake lines.
    -Stainless fenders
    -Black molding trim
    2005 206

3. Member
    Everyone likes stuff a little different. There will be newer styled consoles likely for '18 model year. Seats are still being looked at. These are Lebroc seats. Price is the main concern until they get something nice they can make themselves. Seats can get RIDICULOUS!!! Stainless steel fenders will be upgradable in the future if you want to pay more. They already have high quality latches. I wouldn't trade them for anything. Again, there will be more trailer options in the near future including wheel options, and trailers with 18" wheels. Keep in mind, just like many boats, the more options the more $$$$! I have a new 205 with a G2 rude with a new style trailer. I like the look of mine much better!

4. Member
    I hope they stay in the game as I'm really liking the overall layout and clean design. I may have to pick one up for my 2nd boat.
    2005 206

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rudebee View Post
    Everyone likes stuff a little different. There will be newer styled consoles likely for '18 model year. Seats are still being looked at. These are Lebroc seats. Price is the main concern until they get something nice they can make themselves. Seats can get RIDICULOUS!!! Stainless steel fenders will be upgradable in the future if you want to pay more. They already have high quality latches. I wouldn't trade them for anything. Again, there will be more trailer options in the near future including wheel options, and trailers with 18" wheels. Keep in mind, just like many boats, the more options the more $$$$! I have a new 205 with a G2 rude with a new style trailer. I like the look of mine much better!
    I guess they could have an seat upgrade option for those that want the other seats. I like the ones they have in them.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports1 View Post
    I guess they could have an seat upgrade option for those that want the other seats. I like the ones they have in them.
    They are very comfy imho.
    2005 Tracker PT175
    1987 Ranger 373V Bassmasters Classic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234