Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

2017 F215 Falcon

Al Thank you for starting this new Falcon boat forum. I have a new 2017 F215 Falcon with a Yamaha 250 SHO. Overall it is the best boat I have ever been in.

2. Member
    You know we want pics........

Let's see it!

Here are a few pics

Last edited by Kerry201pro; 06-06-2016 at 09:34 PM.
    Kerry Copeland
    2015 Skeeter ZX250/250 SHO
    Decatur, Alabama

5. Member
    Guys I am not very good at adding pictures. I have asked a friend to post some of them. Thank you Kerry for helping.

6. Member
    How about giving us some info on the boat? Speed, handling, features, etc?

7. Member
    The boat is set up with a 8"Atlas jackplate. Right now it's running 70. Going to change props and should get 74-75.
    The Falcon comes standard with tackle organizer, 112 minkota fortrex, tilt steering, custom steering wheel, stainless steel latches, insulated ice chest, insulated live wells, large live well with center divider. Pumps and back up pumps. A drain plug on the bottom of the live well for cleaning out. Has a rear drain valve on transom no more crawling under the boat to put the plug in.

8. Member
    As far as handling goes it is very good. Handles rough water great. This boat offers alot of space and comfort.

9. Banned
    who are the owners? It shouldn't matter, but it almost as though they are going the extra mile to stay "behind the scenes"??

10. Member
    The President of Falcon boats is Stephen Waller (this is Charlie Wallers son who founded bumblebee boats. He has been around boats being made his entire life.) Tim Depriest is another partner he has been in the boating industry his whole life as well. The third and last partner is Jimmy Metts he also owns Tide Water boats. They average 80 boats a month and Jimmy understands what it takes to run an efficient plant and make quantity products. I have had the honor to meet all 3 and I know that they have a great product and the resources to keep on growing and expanding the product line. They already have a 205 model that also is coming along very nice.

11. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbasscallahan View Post
    The President of Falcon boats is Stephen Waller (this is Charlie Wallers son who founded bumblebee boats. He has been around boats being made his entire life.) Tim Depriest is another partner he has been in the boating industry his whole life as well. The third and last partner is Jimmy Metts he also owns Tide Water boats. They average 80 boats a month and Jimmy understands what it takes to run an efficient plant and make quantity products. I have had the honor to meet all 3 and I know that they have a great product and the resources to keep on growing and expanding the product line. They already have a 205 model that also is coming along very nice.

Your only one i know that owns one...80 boats a month.. that's is 4 per day in boat building.
    That is considered selling hell out of them,thats more boats than many very well known brands is building??????????

I think Ken is referencing 80 Tidewater boats a month.
    Kerry Copeland
    2015 Skeeter ZX250/250 SHO
    Decatur, Alabama

13. Member
    Yes Jimmy Metts is the owner of tide water boats. They specialize in saltwater / bayboats and yes they turn them out.

Sharp rig for sure!!

15. Member
    Good looking boat. Hope they take off and do well. It'd be great to see them expand their line.

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbasscallahan View Post
    I appreciate the detailed response.

Nice boat!
    2016 Phoenix 619 Pro / Mercury 200 Pro XS

18. Member
    Thank you.

19. Member
    As soon as I saw the gull wind bilge doors I knew it had Bumble bee influence. Rod locker lids need to open as normal so you dont have to clear them off to open. Performance sounds a little off, whos hull was splashed to come up with this boat?

20. Member
    Rod lockers have a teather so on the water they only partially open. This makes it very easy access the rod boxes when on the ground. Very convenient.Performace might get better just trying different props. Not sure what you mean about hull splash?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast