Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

LETS SEE SOME PICS (Hydra-Sports) only

Lets see if we can get an owners list of our rides and a short description. as other posts have stated ONE picture only please. And to make it easy I borrowed some info from the str**os board on how to post a pic . So maybe this will help, give it a try anyway.

Ok guys im going to try and walk you thru how to post a picture. First you need to have your picture hosted somewhere on the internet (I use Shutterfly.com Its free) When you down load your pictures you pick out the one you want to post and they will give you an address to that picture.Example http://shutterfly.com/jerrysboat/23595jpg Once you have that you come here and you make your post.At the top of the post you will see what looks like a little mountain when you click it it will give you this [IMG][IMG] what you do with it is this..click inbetween the two IMG brackets ][ and insert your picture address
    [IMG]http://shutterfly.com/jerrysboat/23595jpg [IMG]

if this seems a little long , give them a shout on the Help Forum , they'll get ya up'n runnin in no time.

cool

Re: LETS SEE SOME PICS (Hydra-Sports) only (toddgot5fish)

installed hydraulic steering this summer -AWESOME, i had to get a new LU and decided to go with the lightning and paint it true blue.also put a set of 2" spacers on the plate this year to give it a total of 8" setback.runs great. also went to total LED trailer lights a couple of weeks ago , that's one of the best looking upgrades you can get.wouldn't have any other boat............well maybe the 98 196 with a 200 h.o. E-TEC

Re: LETS SEE SOME PICS (toddgot5fish)

Also try to keep the pics to around 600 pixels in width (or less) so the thread doesn't take too long for the guys with dialup.

4. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar

Re: LETS SEE SOME PICS (Al from Canada)

Sweet hydro Todd!

5. Member

I Have a 89' Hydra-sport with a 150 Johnson
    I have put new seats in and removed the hot foot control since I didnt care for it.

89\' Hydra-Sports 17.5\' Johnson GT150hp

Re: LETS SEE SOME PICS (chille1972)

sweet ride Tim , i like that color scheme , gel coat still looks like new

7. Member

Here is a boat that Jazz used to own:

Nice lookin boat Jazz!

Thanks Aaron, back in the days of tourney fishin.Only thing that slowed her down was that full livewell.

Re: LETS SEE SOME PICS (Jazz)

that picture us purdy enough to be on a postcard , boat and all

10. Member

Here is my '84 Hydra Sports with '84 Evinrude XP150 on it. I picked it up this year for $2000. Still have some cleaning up to do on it but I am pretty pleased.
    Dennis

Re: LETS SEE SOME PICS (Dadda)

don't worry Dennis its never the initial investments that hurts ...its the long term maint. that kills you . nice boat..

12. Member

That a great boat mine didn't look that good when I got it. Dennis get in there and get after it.

13. Member

Re: LETS SEE SOME PICS (MukRaker)

I have had this boat for about 2 years now and love it. I have purchased some upgrades this winter that I will be installing here in the next couple months (Jackplate, Lowrance Digital In dash Temp, ProTrim). I love it. If they still made them I would not hesitate to buy a new one when the time came.
    I am happy this board got started. There arent many HS boats in my area and it will be nice to see/chat with others that have them.

I need to get a good pic with my BBC decal on the gunwall, looks pretty cool.

Modified by HydraSport205 at 4:50 AM 10/11/2008
    Eat, Sleep Fish
    1997 Hydra Sport LS205 - 1998 Johnson FastStrike 175
    Defeated, Tennessee
    Where Smallmouth is King

14. Member

Re: LETS SEE SOME PICS (HydraSport205)

Gotta love the deeper sides on these boats ! Sure makes for a nice ride in rough water . Wish I could get some pics of my 1995 171 up on here .
    President
    Team Bass Xtreme & Buckeye Elite Anglers Trail
    www.teambassxtreme.com
    Buckeyeelites.com

15. Member

Re: LETS SEE SOME PICS (Midwest Sportsman)

I havent ridden in too many rangers but I have had guys fish with me that have and they have commented that my boat rides better than rangers that they have fished out of.
    Eat, Sleep Fish
    Defeated, Tennessee
    Where Smallmouth is King

16. Member

Hey Todd, you said that you painted your LU...I have a replacement LU on mine and the paint is chipping on it like crazy. What is the trick to get the paint to stick good and not chip off? My LU was replaced by the dealer I bought it from shortly after I bought it. They put on a new gearcase housing that was the johnson white/light grey and it began chipping off pretty quickly. I sanded it last summer and resprayed it with some paint I got at autozone that was a pretty close match but low and behold it started to chip again within about a month. Did you paint yours while it was off the motor? Just curious as to how your paintjob is holding up and how you did it. Thanks
    Eat, Sleep Fish
    Defeated, Tennessee
    Where Smallmouth is King

you'll need a couple of weeks off to tackle the job but now is the time to do it.def need to take it off and re-sand .sand down til almost the original metal or at least the orig primer.you'll need a can of zinc chromate primer from evinrude. part number777172 about 8.00 and worth every penny , sticks to anything and will not chip period...DON"T SAND THIS primer make sure you are very smooth when you apply and do so in light even coats.KEY HERE is to let this cure , could take up to a week or so in cold or humid , til then don't paint.after curing whatever you put on will only come off when the stump or rock gets it.paint not so much with a lot of coats but enough to cover it , then get someone (pay if you have to)clearcoat that thing . looks like a million bucks and will last forever.you can get a body shop to clear it for around 50.00

18. Member

Hey guys,
    Love the pics of the HydraSports. I grew up running the river around a lot of hydrasports (local dealer in town). They were often the fastest bass boats on the water and always loved the lightning bolt. I had the pleasure of talking to a guy with a white and teal green 17.5 h/s with 150 Evinrude this past year on the Alabama River. The boat was absolutely mint, it was for sale, I wish I would have gotten his number. He was from the Mobile, AL area. Anyway, sharp rigs.
    2024 Xpress X21 / Yamaha 250 SHO
    2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite / 2022 Mercury 300R (Sold)

19. Member

Re: LETS SEE SOME PICS (joe180)

1987 Hydra-Sports w/150 Suzuki
    I hate all white, but I just got a good deal on this boat and it is in great condition. I am ordering black and silver lightning bolts for the sides as well as decals for the boat and trailer and a windshield. Only problem with the lightning bolts is the only ones I can get are the newer ones so they will only be about 9' long instead of the entire length of the boat. I feel some carpet and deck extension in the future couple years also.

Modified by buckeye-basser at 1:21 PM 1/22/2005

BUCKEYE-BASSER

SKEETER SX176 YAMAHA 130

20. Member

here is my 1995 z 260

Modified by farnsleyf at 4:46 PM 2/25/2007

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast